Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

floridays

How is what you do owning a business? I don’t understand why you won’t answer the question and set the record straight.
As a legal entity a business does exist, as a practical matter if fedex ground dissolves the contract all that is left are business liabilities.
Only one way to save the business in that event.

AB831

As a legal entity a business does exist, as a practical matter if fedex ground dissolves the contract all that is left are business liabilities.
Only one way to save the business in that event.
Yet he claims total autonomy and starts name calling when challenged

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
He created a special thread so he could pound his chest and now the whole board is mocking him. Do you really think he's actually going to give everyone the satisfaction of seeing him admit what they already know?
With "the whole board" being you and bacha. Too bad MF isn't piling on, but then he'd just parrot your points.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
There are basically 2 idiots that don’t understand how business works. They are wrong. The rest of the world doesn’t debate reality.
Three. MF had the same arguments as the other guy.

It's like the arguments about how the world's largest cargo airline, which transports more air cargo than anyone else in the world with the world's largest air cargo fleet, isn't an airline.

Last edited:

It will be fine

How is what you do owning a business? I don’t understand why you won’t answer the question and set the record straight.
The burden is on you to explain how it isn’t. I own a company. I have one customer that my company provides a service for. The manner and means to provide that service is up to me. I can’t clear up your confusion when you argument is “lol bidnez, hurr durr.”

AB831

The burden is on you to explain how it isn’t. I own a company. I have one customer that my company provides a service for. The manner and means to provide that service is up to me. I can’t clear up your confusion when you argument is “lol bidnez, hurr durr.”
Not making an argument. Asking a question. Is your business completely autonomous and able to stand on its own without the existence of FedEx?