Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

AB831

Let's do a simple experiment. If you think he owns a business, give me a thumbs up. If you think he doesn't, give me a star. Let's see how the board feels.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Not making an argument. Asking a question. Is your business completely autonomous and able to stand on its own without the existence of FedEx?
You mean if the diner that operated across the street from a factory for 30 years closes down because the factory closed, then it wasn't really a business because it couldn't stand on its own without the existence of the factory?

AB831

You mean if the diner that operated across the street from a factory for 30 years closes down because the factory closed, then it wasn't really a business because it couldn't stand on its own without the existence of the factory?
stupid analogy.

It will be fine

No, you haven't. You deflect. The question is can your business stand on its own without the existence of FedEx? There are two possible answers: yes or no. You have deflected all three times it's been asked.
As a legal entity it would still exist. It wouldn’t be profitable without a dramatic change in business model. What is you definition of stand on its own? Your lack of understanding is not my deflection.

AB831

As a legal entity it would still exist. It wouldn’t be profitable without a dramatic change in business model. What is you definition of stand on its own? Your lack of understanding is not my deflection.
Stand on its own means.....stand.....on.....its......own.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I know this is hard for a know-it-all to comprehend, but I didn’t ask you because I don’t care what you have to say.
I know this is hard for a dope like you, but welcome to a public debate forum. You said that you don't like my posts or don't want me to post here or whatever it was, put me on ignore if you don't like it or quit whining.

AB831

I know this is hard for a dope like you, but welcome to a public debate forum. You said that you don't like my posts or don't want me to post here or whatever it was, put me on ignore if you don't like it or quit whining.
I’m not whining at all. I’m stating that I don’t care what you have to say about any topic.