Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Wow and entire page of Dano proving how dumb, uneducated, and insecure he is.
You brought your faith into the discussion and I asked you a question about it. Any particular reason why you don't want to answer it when you've never been at a loss for words before?

AB831

You brought your faith into the discussion and I asked you a question about it. Any particular reason why you don't want to answer it when you've never been at a loss for words before?
I saw that you posted like 15 responses, and I didn’t read any of them. I just press the laugh emoji, and keep on scrolling.

vantexan

Since not a single Republican supported helping Americans in need. You can donate your evil stimulus check here Readers React: Use stimulus check to reduce national debt
Easy to say, but that bill had much more spending than just Covid relief checks. Only 9% of the money being spent is on Covid relief. A lot of that almost 2 trillion is bailing out blue state governments on their pension funds, unions on their pension funds, etc. So if a state or union has the right politics they can be bailed out in spite of their mismanagement. The day may come when you realize we can't just keep spending and should have listened to those trying to keep us from going over a fiscal cliff.

bacha29

Easy to say, but that bill had much more spending than just Covid relief checks. Only 9% of the money being spent is on Covid relief. A lot of that almost 2 trillion is bailing out blue state governments on their pension funds, unions on their pension funds, etc. So if a state or union has the right politics they can be bailed out in spite of their mismanagement. The day may come when you realize we can't just keep spending and should have listened to those trying to keep us from going over a fiscal cliff.
Only "blue" states huh? Then that must make Texas a "blue" because only one state is in line to receive more COVID money than the 27.8 billion that Texas will receive. The question is how much of that 27.8 billion will have to be used to repair and finally winterize Texas's power grid and water systems?

vantexan

Only "blue" states huh? Then that must make Texas a "blue" because only one state is in line to receive more COVID money than the 27.8 billion that Texas will receive. The question is how much of that 27.8 billion will have to be used to repair and finally winterize Texas's power grid and water systems?
Doesn't change the fact that we're spending money we don't have to spend.

bacha29

Doesn't change the fact that we're spending money we don't have to spend.
Didn't have to use borrowed money to close the revenue gap the tax cuts created either . Simply not pass the legislation. If those stimulus checks that you already have and will soon receive represent money that you say "we don't have" have you sent yours back yet? After all you're the "we" same as everybody else.

vantexan

Didn't have to use borrowed money to close the revenue gap the tax cuts created either . Simply not pass the legislation. If those stimulus checks that you already have and will soon receive represent money that you say "we don't have" have you sent yours back yet? After all you're the "we" same as everybody else.
Those tax cuts increased Federal revenue. And I never got a stimulus check. Haven't filed taxes in several years. My wife has though.

MAKAVELI

Those tax cuts increased Federal revenue. And I never got a stimulus check. Haven't filed taxes in several years. My wife has though.
You don't need to file a tax return to receive the stimulus. Most people that only receive social security benefits still got a check.

bacha29

Haven't paid federal taxes in years. Just like Trump. Now I understand why you love him so. The two of you have so much in common.

AB831

More Fox News drivel.

bacha29

Since not a single Republican supported helping Americans in need. You can donate your evil stimulus check here Readers React: Use stimulus check to reduce national debt
Remember what Pelosi said after the COVID bill was passed: "They vote no but take the dough and go". They're out there today bragging to their constituents about the availability of COVID assistance money that's there to help them.

The question is: What would they have to say to their constituents if the bill failed to pass?

That's the problem. They want it both ways. If the bill failed to pass then they could have bragged to their constituents about all the "wasteful spending" they prevented and if it passed which it did despite unanimous GOP opposition then they could proudly offer that same "wasteful spending" as a life line.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Remember what Pelosi said after the COVID bill was passed: "They vote no but take the dough and go". They're out there today bragging to their constituents about the availability of COVID assistance money that's there to help them.

The question is: What would they have to say to their constituents if the bill failed to pass?

That's the problem. They want it both ways. If the bill failed to pass then they could have bragged to their constituents about all the "wasteful spending" they prevented and if it passed which it did despite unanimous GOP opposition then they could proudly offer that same "wasteful spending" as a life line.
Are you in full support of the pork (for both blue and red states) that is included in the bill? Would you proudly tell YOUR constituents that you were wasting their tax dollars on pork fat?

The least they could do is vote for chicharrones and not lard.

bacha29

Are you in full support of the pork (for both blue and red states) that is included in the bill? Would you proudly tell YOUR constituents that you were wasting their tax dollars on pork fat?

The least they could do is vote for chicharrones and not lard.
In the eyes of congressional members the only parts of the bill they consider to be "pork" are those that do not directly benefit their districts. It is for that reason all appropriations bills have the term "pork" applied to them . What comes into their districts is valued, necessary and beneficial spending. What doesn't come into their districts is "pork" or "wasteful spending".

Keep in mind something Manchin said . Much of the direct aide to states will be allocated over a span of two years.

dmac1

And that's fair to those who immigrated legally how? I'm in favor of letting DACA kids stay because this is all they know. Otherwise if you broke the law entering illegally and getting phony papers you shouldn't get citizenship. If you claim you're seeking asylum and never show for your hearing you shouldn't get amnesty. There isn't really a way to get rid of all that are here but that wall should be completed to stem the tide.
You were effin born here. How is that fair??? It isn't fair- just luck of the draw. You are nothing more than an illegal but you happened to be born a few hundreds miles away.
Just because you have so much hate doesn't make people coming here to work any less valuable and less deserving of fair and humane treatment than you are..

dmac1

Oooohhhh, the "you can't really support the teachings of Christ if you support Trump" trope!

Since you claim to be a Christian, do you think that homosexuals are sinners and that gay marriage is an affront to God?
Did Christ ever say that gays are an affront to god, or was that some old testament bs written by haters like you?

bacha29

Did Christ ever say that gays are an affront to god, or was that some old testament bs written by haters like you?
They are people of faith and people of religion. People of faith can think for themselves. Religion want somebody to do that for them. An therefore if some back woods bible thumper with a GED and a preachers license tells his equally impressionable and uneducated followers that Christ said that gays were an affront to God even though God never said anything one way or the other. Just because the neighborhood holy man says so then gays are an affront to God in the minds of the impressionable people that bible thumper was able to get into.