Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
He’s talking about the curriculum. People like him get upset because schools have black history month and teach history the way it actually happened instead of the propagandistic faux patriotism that they taught until the past 15 years. These people literally are upset that their kids might be educated properly.
I love how you spew silly liberal nonsense, then say "I'm a conservative" as if that turns it into rational dialogue.

vantexan

Oh you know this how? Tucked Carlson? Uncorroborated right wing blog?
From our very own "Current Events." Information posted by a member there. And seen on Facebook, FOX News, and other outlets. Of course they're all wrong and you're right because you're never wrong.

AB831

From our very own "Current Events." Information posted by a member there. And seen on Facebook, FOX News, and other outlets. Of course they're all wrong and you're right because you're never wrong.
Fox News, a user on a message board AND Facebook?? Wow, you really must know your stuff.

vantexan

So it WAS Tucker Carlson? 🤣
There was a chart posted on "Current Events" that a school teacher in NYC had given her students showing degrees of whiteness that ultimately were desirable to be obtained. Being as little white as possible. As well as a woman in Seattle who gives seminars to schools and businesses about white characteristics that are oppressive. Coca-Cola recently made a big stink using her training material to tell their employees "to act less white." Tucker Carlson has reported on it but saw it here, on Facebook too. As for Tucker anything he says gets scrutinized by the Left. Not for nothing that they're trying to get him ousted. Truth has a way of protecting him though.

AB831

There was a chart posted on "Current Events" that a school teacher in NYC had given her students showing degrees of whiteness that ultimately were desirable to be obtained. Being as little white as possible. As well as a woman in Seattle who gives seminars to schools and businesses about white characteristics that are oppressive. Coca-Cola recently made a big stink using her training material to tell their employees "to act less white." Tucker Carlson has reported on it but saw it here, on Facebook too. As for Tucker anything he says gets scrutinized by the Left. Not for nothing that they're trying to get him ousted. Truth has a way of protecting him though.
And? Drink Pepsi then

bacha29

See, you're perfectly fine with the craziness. You go on and on about Republicans and yet claim to be one. You're anything but a Republican, or a Christian.
The Republicans beat the Democrats to the "Christian" voting block by taking the political and racial views of the block and reciting them back to them in order to reaffirm their self righteousness .

vantexan

The Republicans beat the Democrats to the "Christian" voting block by taking the political and racial views of the block and reciting them back to them in order to reaffirm their self righteousness .
Democrats are more than welcome to support Christianity. But that would mean giving up some things the Dems support to get the liberal vote.

AB831

See, you're perfectly fine with the craziness. You go on and on about Republicans and yet claim to be one. You're anything but a Republican, or a Christian.
If you equate Christian salvation to supporting Fox News conspiracy theories, you might want to spend some more time worrying about your own soul.

vantexan

If you equate Christian salvation to supporting Fox News conspiracy theories, you might want to spend some more time worrying about your own soul.
I don't do anything of the sort. And I'm well aware that it's all about who controls the money. I just hope at the end of the day that the greedy bastards I support will do less damage to the country than the other greedy bastards.

AB831

I don't do anything of the sort. And I'm well aware that it's all about who controls the money. I just hope at the end of the day that the greedy bastards I support will do less damage to the country than the other greedy bastards.
Ok.