Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It’s not about preventing “voter fraud.” It’s about keeping the wrong kinds of people away from the polls. That idiot of an ex-President (who lost the 2020 election) turned a solid red state blue, so they’re going to make sure that doesn’t stay that way, and they don’t care if they have to suppress millions of voters to do so.
There is no evidence of voter suppression.
Just more of your left wing conspiracy theories.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Making a 92 year old woman stand in line in the heat and or rain for a chance to vote is not voter suppression? Tossing out the poll workers and installing the ones who will produce the desired results not voter suppression? Allowing only 1 drop off ballot box per 100,000 population and only available for a very limited number of hours per day not voter suppression?
The consercuks and flag huggers are always expounding on the power of the ballot..... Just as long as the right boxes on that ballot are checked and only the people they want to see vote show up to vote.
Did it eliminate absentee voting?

AB831

Or you could just read the law.
The answer is no lady.

You're pushing baseless conspiracy theories about voter suppression. You need to stop undermining the integrity of our elections.
Right, like you read the law either. How many pages is it? Or are you too scared to answer that question too?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Right, like you read the law either. How many pages is it? Or are you too scared to answer that question too?
It's like a 60 page pdf.
FFS, there's even a search function in a pfd reader kiddo. I don't know why you choose willful ignorance. I guess being brainwashed by left wing media is easier for you.

I think you people just like to pretend you're outraged. Clowns at the circus.

vantexan

It's like a 60 page pdf.
FFS, there's even a search function in a pfd reader kiddo. I don't know why you choose willful ignorance. I guess being brainwashed by left wing media is easier for you.

They're shocked that Republicans finally put rules in place that will make it difficult to cheat. Should've happened a long time ago.

AB831

They're shocked that Republicans finally put rules in place that will make it difficult to cheat. Should've happened a long time ago.
Sure......that’s what they’re doing. Again. The 2020 election was conducted fairly. Doesn’t matter if you believe fiction or not.

AB831

It's like a 60 page pdf.

It’s 98 pages. Thanks for admitting you didn’t read it.