Stupid arguments about the Ground business model

vantexan

Because the Messiah Dear Leader Trump told them at his rallies that the election was rigged even before it was held and they were stupid enough to believe him.
Being that you're a constitutional scholar one would think that you would be all in favor of taking measures that would make it easier for registered voters to have every opportunity to vote. People such as the 92 year old or the single mother working 3 jobs or the combat wounded wheel chair bound veteran or the son or daughter who is providing 24/7 care for their aged home bound parent or the person who has to drag around an oxygen tank everywhere they go . Obviously you never thought about people in that position.

Well today MLB moved the All star game out of Atlanta and Georgia Governor Kemp said that "it's the first domino to fall".
Um, they still have mail in voting in Georgia. Even your extreme examples can still mail it in.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
People such as the 92 year old or the single mother working 3 jobs or the combat wounded wheel chair bound veteran or the son or daughter who is providing 24/7 care for their aged home bound parent or the person who has to drag around an oxygen tank everywhere they go . Obviously you never thought about people in that position.
That's why mail in ballots exist.
Do you even believe the silly stuff you post or are you trying to be a parody of stereotypical npr listeners?

overflowed

How did the ground model which is stupid evolve into voting rights in the southern states? Oh, wait . This happens to all the threads. So, I peek in once in a while. Why are there no new posts? My fam has been good. I hope my old folks are ok. You guys be well.

vantexan

How did the ground model which is stupid evolve into voting rights in the southern states? Oh, wait . This happens to all the threads. So, I peek in once in a while. Why are there no new posts? My fam has been good. I hope my old folks are ok. You guys be well.
But in fairness we're keeping it to this thread. The moderator should move it to Current Affairs.

AB831

and hundreds of thousands of Republicans didn't participate in the runoff because they felt the general election was rigged,
Due to believing a baseless lie that no one with a double digit IQ believes. Didn’t vote because you believe Donnie’s lie? Sounds like a personal problem.

vantexan

Due to believing a baseless lie that no one with a double digit IQ believes. Didn’t vote because you believe Donnie’s lie? Sounds like a personal problem.
The fact remains that they didn't participate. Surely as a Republican you would want the rules clarified so that there's no doubt as to what they are and not subject to interpretation?

bacha29

Because there is no evidence of voter suppression. If there was you would be on here posting it.
If there was no proven evidence of voter suppression or voter fraud in the last election operated under the laws and protocols in place during the last election and helped to create the largest voter turnout in recent years if ever then why rewrite the laws responsible for the exceptional results.... or is it the results themselves that have moved Georgia to change voter laws?

bacha29

To help restore faith in our elections after 5 years of conspiracy theorists like you pushing misinformation.
As evidenced by this past election's record turnout public faith in the U.S. electoral process has never been higher. Not having faith in the electoral process and not liking the results of an election are not the same thing. Running for public office comes with a 50% likelihood of losing. If you can't bear the thought of losing don't run for the office.

vantexan

If there was no proven evidence of voter suppression or voter fraud in the last election operated under the laws and protocols in place during the last election and helped to create the largest voter turnout in recent years if ever then why rewrite the laws responsible for the exceptional results.... or is it the results themselves that have moved Georgia to change voter laws?
If there's no fraud being committed then you have nothing to fear from the new Georgia law.

AB831

You're the one pushing lies about voter suppression. You need to turn off npr kiddo.
I already asked you which news source you view, and you were too scared to answer the question. I think it’s funny how you claimed to read the bill and then couldn’t answer how many pages it has, but still think you have credibility.

Omg this thread is :censored2:ing gold! I love it, so glad I didn't find it until 69 pages of replies were available.
In the end we are all brothers and sisters, come on guys