upschuck

If they pass you over for someone under you simply on the basis that you want your 8 hours.

Context....
As others said, everyone won't want 8, on sign up sheet you tell them if you want 06 or 05, they plan accordingly. If all top guys want eight, they won't need as many, and all top guys work. Not really a hard concept.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
As others said, everyone won't want 8, on sign up sheet you tell them if you want 06 or 05, they plan accordingly. If all top guys want eight, they won't need as many, and all top guys work. Not really a hard concept.
Exactly.

The response was to a post of upstates that said if you demand 8 you'll be sent home in favor of someone who agrees to 05.

upschuck

Exactly.

The response was to a post of upstates that said if you demand 8 you'll be sent home in favor of someone who agrees to 05.
And I was responding to your quote of paying the half that got sent home. Why would you send home the top people, if they get their 8?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
B57FBEEF-4BA2-4A7F-A706-05F0D3EBF832.gif
No, no, no—-they get nothing if they are sent home.

You really don’t understand how any of this works

542thruNthru

No overtime in the southern. Good luck getting someone to work for straight pay on a Sunday. Not gonna happen.

You guys seem to get screwed a lot. Why don't you guys ask for more in your supplemental contracts? I'm just curious because in my local we get much more then you guys it seems and I know we don't even have it that great.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You guys seem to get screwed a lot. Why don't you guys ask for more in your supplemental contracts? I'm just curious because in my local we get much more then you guys it seems and I know we don't even have it that great.
all comes down to leadership