Super Bowl

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I woke up this morning feeling a bit better ,,, today thank God is truck day at Fenway !!
Hundreds of fans line up outside Fenway Pahk and watch the Redsox truck take off for Florida !!
Spring is coming !

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
I woke up this morning feeling a bit better ,,, today thank God is truck day at Fenway !!
Hundreds of fans line up outside Fenway Pahk and watch the Redsox truck take off for Florida !!
Spring is coming !
the Malcolm Butler question is interesting. I was screaming at the tv for BB to put him in after Rowe couldn't stop Jeffries for that TD. a couple other plays Rowe did not make. and MB subs could not make simple tackles.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
A
How does breaking into Macys and stealing the clothes off the mannequins say, "My team won the Super Bowl?"
A few bad apples. There were only 3 arrests . As usual the news goes right to the bad. My son was on Broad Street after the game and said there were only a few incidents and my best friend's son was on duty near Broad and Washington and only had to handcuff one guy and they let him go a few blocks away.

bbsam

Staff member
the Malcolm Butler question is interesting. I was screaming at the tv for BB to put him in after Rowe couldn't stop Jeffries for that TD. a couple other plays Rowe did not make. and MB subs could not make simple tackles.
Damnit! It’s “Jeffrey”. Alshon Jeffrey! What’s a guy gotta do to get his name pronounced correctly?!

BTW, did you see the commercial with Odell Bickman and Eli Mannelly?! Priceless!

rod

Retired 22 years
who thinks the super bowl janet jackson boob falling out was planned or accidental?

i think its planned

I was never into JJ. She could have stood there stark naked and I would have only been thinking "when's the next Bud Light commercial".

rod

Retired 22 years
A

A few bad apples. There were only 3 arrests . As usual the news goes right to the bad. My son was on Broad Street after the game and said there were only a few incidents and my best friend's son was on duty near Broad and Washington and only had to handcuff one guy and they let him go a few blocks away.

Quit trying to white wash it---we have all seen the videos of stupidity in action