Super Bowl

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Quit trying to white wash it---we have all seen the videos of stupidity in action
Think what you want, stay were you are. This is a great area to live and the Philadelphia region for the most part has great and passionate fans.
PS. I like to think of the idiots that fell from the collapsed awning as natural selection. LOL

rod

Retired 22 years
Think what you want, stay were you are. This is a great area to live and the Philadelphia region for the most part has great and passionate fans.
PS. I like to think of the idiots that fell from the collapsed awning as natural selection. LOL

I will say just one more thing on this subject. I have yet to see any videos of Minnesota people throwing beer cans at Eagles fans and telling them to get friend'ed in front of their kids when they came and visited us but I can still post a dozen videos showing how the Eagles fans treated us when we visited your town.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
I will say just one more thing on this subject. I have yet to see any videos of Minnesota people throwing beer cans at Eagles fans and telling them to get friend'ed in front of their kids when they came and visited us but I can still post a dozen videos showing how the Eagles fans treated us when we visited your town.
On behalf of the good people of Philadelphia I apologize !!!

oldngray

nowhere special
super_bowl_05.jpg