Taking massive stinkies in the truck?

baklava

I don’t work at UPS anymore.
yeap, pee bottles are the norm at HD... we gots no time to look for a rest room when 98% of our stops are all resi- there was a hilarious thread about what types of pee bottles drivers use on here somewhere ~ LoL

but, dude, get the big picture and don't eat taco bell during the week; save that for saturday night/sunday when you're home to "blast off" from all that spicy stuff you've eaten the mornin' before

or have your mornin' coffee and when you're wrapped up for the sort, got your paperwork n supplies, & ready to leave the hub, go take your first "driver release" at the hub's restroom... ahh, no mo' stressing from puckering up between your stops trying to find a restroom!

PS: hope you got some baby wipes as part of your personal supply stash in your van. & hand sanitizer too :P

My lunch breaks revolves around finding a nice, quiet, peaceful place to take a dump. Matter of fact, I'm on my lunch break right now and that's exactly what I'm doing.

mjjlohn

Take day off come back the next day and find
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1440622281.010133.jpg

100+ places to use the restroom

Goldilocks

Sometimes duty calls and you have to deliver a giant stink log. I usually throw a trash bag (the ones they give us for wet weather) on top of my letter bin and push it out into the bag. Then just tie it and up and throw it out the window between stops. What do you guys do?

That is so trashy.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
Why would you waste it by throwing it out the window when you could save it and throw it to distract the big mean dogs at the next stop?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Sometimes duty calls and you have to deliver a giant stink log. I usually throw a trash bag (the ones they give us for wet weather) on top of my letter bin and push it out into the bag. Then just tie it and up and throw it out the window between stops. What do you guys do?
Next time take a dump in your hat. Then wear it all afternoon.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Does HD stand for "Huge Dump"? I would expect this type of behavior from a Ground driver, so your post really isn't surprising. Disgusting...just like most Ground employees.

WestcoastHD

Massive Stinkies
Does HD stand for "Huge Dump"? I would expect this type of behavior from a Ground driver, so your post really isn't surprising. Disgusting...just like most Ground employees.

MFE, I would like this post, however my liking privileges have been revoked. Now that the cat is out of the bag, I left FXHD months ago; for a career VS a fluctuating per stop pay rate w/o benefits. I just stuck around to be a troll and for some entertainment while having some beers. This post has gotten nearly all my posting "privileges" revoked. But that's okay. Keep fighting the good fight, brother. If all FedEx employees were as vocal as you, the company would be in a much better state. I'm signing off from Browncafe for good, I've had all the fun I could. Best of luck to you and I hope you're able to finish up your career and enjoy retirement.

Last edited:

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My lunch breaks revolves around finding a nice, quiet, peaceful place to take a dump. Matter of fact, I'm on my lunch break right now and that's exactly what I'm doing.

Please use the proper terminology!! "Taking a dump", should be "dropping a Fred", or "taking a Thornton". If I had a big breakfast, I might take a whopper where the peak breaks water. That's a "Bronczek".

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
MFE, I would like this post, however my liking privileges have been revoked. Now that the cat is out of the bag, I left FXHD months ago; for a career VS a fluctuating per stop pay rate w/I benefits. I just stuck around to be a troll and for some entertainment while having some beers. This post has gotten nearly all my posting "privileges" revoked. But that's okay. Keep fighting the good fight, brother. If all FedEx employees were as vocal as you, the company would be in a much better state. I'm signing off from Browncafe for good, I've had all the fun I could. Best of luck to you and I hope you're able to finish up your career and enjoy retirement.

Understood. But your input would have been more valuable than being a troll looking for trouble. You could have also been vocal about Ground/HD and the screwing you got.

Good luck.

SmithBarney

There is a reason they are called Driver Release Bags...
And to answer your question, YES, then triple, quadruple maybe even bagged 5 times...
I've also had a route so rural that I've leaned against the bumper..
For those with IBS, sometimes we have no choice as the pucker up just doesn't work well.