Taking massive stinkies in the truck?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
It's happened to me three times within the same week. Each time I was in a residential area, it came out of nowhere, and I wasn't going to make it to a restroom in time. The first time, was a very degrading experience. By the second time, I wasn't phased by it anymore. What is one going to do? :censored2: themselves? Sometimes we get caught unawares without enough time to make it a john. Not proud of it, but I'm not going to feel ashamed for it either. I put those bags in three more bags before tossing them in a dumpster.

At least you disposed of them in a dumpster and didn't just chuck them out the window like the OP.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
At least you disposed of them in a dumpster and didn't just chuck them out the window like the OP.

I for one, would never bag up @turdferguson and just throw him out the window.

Nevermind, yes I would because screw @turdferguson.

Happy birthday buddy!

VPgANCP.gif

MassWineGuy

And there are no bathrooms anywhere on your route? Too rural? Go in the woods. Anyone who does it in the vehicle is as nasty as what they're producing.

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Nice to see the infamous Massive Stinkies thread still getting a rise out of folks after all these months :D

Code 82 Approved

Titanium Plus+ Level Member with benefits!
Nice to see the infamous Massive Stinkies thread still getting a rise out of folks after all these months :D
I hoped to forget the times my ass volcano erupted... once had to march into WalMart on a rural route with a pants full, bought some wipes and navy blue sweat pants.
Horrible feeling.

dvalleyjim

Sometimes duty calls and you have to deliver a giant stink log. I usually throw a trash bag (the ones they give us for wet weather) on top of my letter bin and push it out into the bag. Then just tie it and up and throw it out the window between stops. What do you guys do?
TMI dude. Sheesh!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Once, I had to go right now on a rural route and used the sort bag and rack I "procured" from the doc sort. Kind of high, so I stood on a milk crate. Luckily, I carry Baby Wipes, but I would have preferred to use an old copy of "From The Chairman".

When nature calls, you listen.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Sorry, my Business Agent said it to me once as, we watched a Swift driver attempt a three point turn on our yard. I thought it was funny.

Why can't I pm you?

Who is worse, CRST or Swift? I know of more than a few businesses that won't let these folks on the property because they will definitely hit something while trying to back-up. I've also seen more than a few Ground drivers who can't back. Going forward and missing 3 or 4 gears on the way up are usually about all they can handle.

dvalleyjim

Well I guess since this is no poop talk, I once crapped in a 44 oz big gulp cup, wiped, put the lid back on and threw in my first pickup's dumpster, Talk about TMI