Taylor’s Message

Doubleparkedrunner

Only 3 or 4 Saturday’s?!? What if we don’t want to want to work ANY!?

So dos that mean Dennis is planning on there being 3 or 4 ACTS of GOD immediately after thanksgiving?

hmmm, that's odd that he would be able to predict such unfortunate and " untimely " events.

what a fing joke these guys are;
basically just telling us to eat chit and like it.

The fake outrage from last peak about 70 hour work weeks just shows the true lack of empathy they have and that thy never really gave a flying you know what.

Such bold faced liars , it's nauseating.

Doubleparkedrunner

This is the only account I will need. My disdain for the likes of people like you make me feel like pushing this thing in the direction of a strike. I would love to see your punk ass.

You can't push anything anywhere you phoney. Stop pretending you're somebody and go back to your moms basement.

And talk of a strike is just threatening us with a good time. No one is scared of a strike because
A) it won't happen

and B) If it did , it would last all of two days.

So dos that mean Dennis is planning on there being 3 or 4 ACTS of GOD immediately after thanksgiving?

hmmm, that's odd that he would be able to predict such unfortunate and " untimely " events.

The fake outrage from last peak about 70 hour work weeks just shows the true lack of empathy they have and that thy never really gave a flying you know what.

I hate that time of year. 70 hour work weeks and the grey , cloudy days just turn into early dark nights.

Acts of God can be so destructive and affect so many vulnerable people. I hope they dont happen.

its so depressing

jagger john

So our almighty great and powerful negotiator and advocate for the greatest labor union had a message for all. Vote for you!
I really don’t know what to say about the direction of this IBT!
we need to get to leaders out now time for zuckerman obrian we would have a great contract for drivers and part timers im out of fla our pension is from 1980 no increase till 2020.they have spit in our faces and we pay there salary way past due for change vote no lets get leaders out now

BrownSkid

LeBrown Shames
Yeah. But then again, ad hominem attacks on your opponent's appearance rather than the facts of the matter you're opposing them in is typically a sign that the facts are not with you and you don't have anything more productive to say.

.animated_1534090332308.gif

Ms.PacMan

I think the map function should start with where to locate the package IN the package car.

He said they will allow 70hr work weeks during peak and only outside of peak require an act of God for a reason. He also said that outside of peak anything over 60hrs because of an act of God would pay double time but only reg. time and a half during peak for hrs over 40 up to 70.

Brisket

I think the map function should start with where to locate the package IN the package car.

True, I have never actually used it, except for hitting the button by accident, and then when I do I’m trying to get out of it since I bet it would eat up your battery like mad.

DirtySouth

You want to trade insults? Okay, Sean needs phone books to stand on so people can see him. I saw him and Fred together Thursday and I swear I saw Fred rest his elbow on Sean’s head.

So where does this get us, trading insults. If you really want to resort to this, okay.

I seem to recall a great labor leading with a similar physical profile as Sean.

https://images.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fcraighillnet.files.wordpress.com%2F2012%2F07%2Fjul-31-jimmy-hoffa.jpg&friend=1

You gotta do better than that, Tony Q.

You want to trade insults? Okay, Sean needs phone books to stand on so people can see him. I saw him and Fred together Thursday and I swear I saw Fred rest his elbow on Sean’s head.

So where does this get us, trading insults. If you really want to resort to this, okay.
He doesn’t suck because he can get on the big boy rollercoaster rides... Dennis sucks because you went in a direction the members didn’t want... Then he says this is the best contract ever! I’m sorry... It’s a HELL NO VOTE for me!

fattybrown

I think anything over 60 should be at least double time and a half, if not triple time.

That’s the only way they will think twice about utilizing us that many hours.

DirtySouth

I think anything over 60 should be at least double time and a half, if not triple time.

That’s the only way they will think twice about utilizing us that many hours.

Rank and file union members fought and died for the 8 hour day.

The idea that we're enshrining a 70 hour work week into our collective bargaining agreement when the alternative is to force the company to staff their operation year-round is an insult to those that came before us.

We are not in a unique situation (working on an oil rig, working in an ER, working as first responders, etc.) wherein this should be anywhere close to acceptable.