DOK

TCDs are paid, I believe, at 80% of full time top out wages and stay there until their progression catches up.

Must vary by supplement. Ours start at the lowest pay and start their progression from day one. If they top out before they take a full time position they stay at top rate, they don’t have to do progression again.

new2dagame

I also would like more information ( FACTS ) about this....I always heard once you make a rate as Driver, your rate cannot go down.....I was PT Air Driver, then went TCD during peak....then shortly after I done my 30days and went Full Time Package Car Driver....I started TCD $24.22 and went back to $18.75 when I made Full Time.......WHAT PAGE ON CONTRACT BOOK CAN I READ if anyone knows....

OR do I have a case at all ?

BrownThunder

Yeah in that case I dont think you have a chance.

They reclassified you right after peak, and during peak those days didn't count towards any type of TDC seniority.

I thought they had you on TCD all year and decided to switch up on you in July.

BrownThunder

Yeah it totally can and will go down once your classification changes. I knew a few guys working inside who ran during peak bringing in 30/hr in the free period.

A few weeks into January as the volume lessened they were sent back to their original position for (far) less money. Those who proved themselves were looked out for by their center management.

Sure it sucks, but remember it could always be worse.