TDU GODDESS COMING TO 251?

You know me...
Well well well! If it isn't Mr. Elvis himself. What about people that miss meetings due to family obligations or are working? Are are they just SOL? Or is it just transparency of the positive attributes of United Inaction?

Sent using the conscience of Local 251

Says the guy that supported the slate that did not update the locals website for 4 years. GTFO with that nonsense.

Here's a word of advice, dont let your reputation go down with JoJo's. Be your own man. Wake up Stinky. Wake up.

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
Did somebody ask a direct question about it and was given the run around?

I'm sorry, but as I recall, the minutes for the December meeting reflected A pledge of allegiance, moment of silence, motion to dispense with the regular order of business, and a motion to adjourn. (All motions skillfully followed up with the KR special of "All in favor signify by saying Aye (Pause) All opposedtheayeshaveit.") I believe I clocked the meeting at 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

stink219

Or transference? Someone that was not at the Feb meeting asked a direct question about the scholarships and was told that he should have been at the meeting after the meeting. So who won?

The scholarship winners will have already graduated with their master's degree by the time some get over the fact they didn't witness the actual drawing of the names

stink219

Don't care about the drawing. Curious as to who won. Avoidance is suspicious. Maybe they will graduate by the time you produce the winners.

POS251

Cars prob didn't get bid on and now the local has to give an allowance for cars and still have cars to pay for..BTW what about the other four cars oh wait they went to the free consultants ..??

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
It's like it's a big secret or something.

Didn't the ST declare that the winners will be announced at the next Membership meeting? I'm sure they will be up on the weekly updated website soon as well.

POS251

Why did it take someone to.stand up to ask the question? if your so transparent then why wasn't it done without asking NOBODY is saying your lying about it what's being asked is who won and why was it done after a meeting and not during? I will tell you why same as the pres didn't even adjourn meeting cause you don't know what your doing!!! Same as lies in reading mins March meeting JB was voted unanimously to be asked to leave meeting ..there was no vote what a lie..

Sent using BrownCafe App

You know me...
You really wanna bring up past Sec/Tres?

I'll have that discussion. The event you are surely referring to happened 12 years ago. People change Stinky. People make mistakes, and people learn from them. Some people are worthy of a second chance. Especially someone who went back to college, volunteers just about every waking hour of their lives to the community, troubled youth, and the Local Union he retired from.

It takes a special kind of a55hole to fault a man for a mistake he made 12 years ago. He did his time, he paid the price. You act like he should have been burned at the stake.

Now, I could see your point if he kept on the same path he was on, and continued to do what he was doing. But clearly he didn't. He cleaned himself up and learned from it. And I applaud anyone who makes that kind of progress with their lives.

You know me...
Why did it take someone to.stand up to ask the question? if your so transparent then why wasn't it done without asking NOBODY is saying your lying about it what's being asked is who won and why was it done after a meeting and not during? I will tell you why same as the pres didn't even adjourn meeting cause you don't know what your doing!!! Same as lies in reading mins March meeting JB was voted unanimously to be asked to leave meeting ..there was no vote what a lie..

Sent using BrownCafe App

No one challenged the chair jackhole. That is what the minutes reflected. No motion was made. Jesus you guys are a cancer on this local. All the problems you tried to create with finances were blown out of the water with a 60k+ in March, so you go on to call foul on the reading of scholarship fund winners being drawn after the meeting, and what was reflected in the reading of the minutes from the previous month? Are you guys kidding me?

stink219

I'll have that discussion. The event you are surely referring to happened 12 years ago. People change Stinky. People make mistakes, and people learn from them. Some people are worthy of a second chance. Especially someone who went back to college, volunteers just about every waking hour of their lives to the community, troubled youth, and the Local Union he retired from.

It takes a special kind of a55hole to fault a man for a mistake he made 12 years ago. He did his time, he paid the price. You act like he should have been burned at the stake.

Now, I could see your point if he kept on the same path he was on, and continued to do what he was doing. But clearly he didn't. He cleaned himself up and learned from it. And I applaud anyone who makes that kind of progress with their lives.
What makes you think I was talking about him. But a like the scripted defense. I guess only your side is capable of improving, yet you sit there all day and talk about JB and KR with contempt? Get over yourself. People are getting involved. They want knowledge. Yet you stifle a simple request. And your response on here? "Well the last administration this, they did that, blah blah blah"
If you don't know an answer, just say it. If you do, tell the person. Was the former Rec/sec being mocked or something? What is the big deal? Matter of fact, did JB even ask a single question last meeting? No, quietly excused himself and left, and you folks applauded and cheered. Great solidarity.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
What makes you think I was talking about him. But a like the scripted defense. I guess only your side is capable of improving, yet you sit there all day and talk about JB and KR with contempt? Get over yourself. People are getting involved. They want knowledge. Yet you stifle a simple request. And your response on here? "Well the last administration this, they did that, blah blah blah"
If you don't know an answer, just say it. If you do, tell the person. Was the former Rec/sec being mocked or something? What is the big deal? Matter of fact, did JB even ask a single question last meeting? No, quietly excused himself and left, and you folks applauded and cheered. Great solidarity.

Maybe the new leadership should invite Sean O'brien to visit 251 and speak. Maybe he could throw some insults and threats at the current E-BOARD.

That would probably be the only thing stink and the gang wouldn't complain about.