TDU?

anHOURover

But they can't vote on their own contract, and drop a pre-paid envelope in the mail.

The arguments that come from TDU and their supporters just get more ludicrous.

-Bug-
Why does everything have to be Tdu? Are them wackos in Detroit the only ones who care about the part timers? I'm not Tdu but care dearly about where I came from. You hoffa sell outs forget quickly the struggle I love how ever one of you roosters has the "I'm just happy to have a job" company friendly attitude. Not a digging bone in any of your bodies

anHOURover

Read the last line of your statement....I'll quote it for you also
"A split raise does not kill me but I bet a few thousand part timers miss a meal or two Fact"
Now I ask you again how can someone receiving more money be in worse shape than he was before
How much has your loaf of bread gone up son?
How many Teamcare Bills are coming in that used to not be there?
How much has public transportation gone up brother?
How much has ups profited off our backs?
I'd gladly take the split raise to give something to the part timers. Would you say the same "brother?"

anHOURover

In addition......I want part timers to receive the most money possible.......but remember it's a part time job.....originally part time jobs weren't meant to support families....they were suppose to help out with money while you had other things going on whether it was taking care of kids,going to school or just to put a few bucks in your pocket.the people that wanted more usually wanted to go full time
Kind of hard to go full time when the wait in a lot of buildings is 10 years... You sound like an off the street hire... A managers neighbor? Family of someone who pays for their healthcare?
You must not Remember the struggle..

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Kind of hard to go full time when the wait in a lot of buildings is 10 years... You sound like an off the street hire... A managers neighbor? Family of someone who pays for their healthcare?
You must not Remember the struggle..
What your trying to attack me on is not true..........but I accept your apology and appreciate you admitting you are wrong...........because that's what you guys do right......attack the person and name call when your wrong and backed in a corner with facts

By The Book

All of it diverted into our pensions.
To some, that may not be such a bad thing, as there are a lot of pensions that are not funded enough to guarantee the benefits when an employee retires. I would rather have a larger pension than have a raise that I may gross a grand a year for ten more years, based on a .50 raise. I'm not saying that I am endorsing TDU, if Hoff/Hall proposed this I wouldn't complain either. I just want to keep what we have.

anHOURover

What your trying to attack me on is not true..........but I accept your apology and appreciate you admitting you are wrong...........because that's what you guys do right......attack the person and name call when your wrong and backed in a corner with facts
I don't apologize for showing you the facts son. I stated that split raises are hurting members... You claim they are not.... I'm not attacking you and not calling you names brother.. I'll just say your WRONG

anHOURover

It's hard to decipher that mangled.... run-on sentence.

-Bug-
Bug do you think teamsters United will add big headed vote no fame mt to their slate?
He's been attending steering committee meetings and making it look like he's traveling all over the country... Next up I hear he's attending a grateful dead concert and he's gonna get a few more signatures... What's he trying to do?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I don't apologize for showing you the facts son. I stated that split raises are hurting members... You claim they are not.... I'm not attacking you and not calling you names brother.. I'll just say your WRONG
I did my best to educate you......I give up.........I suggest going back to school to get your ged.......everyone should be able to add and subtract.......after you do that come back to this thread and tell me how getting a raise is bad for someone