TDU?

Are you kidding me?? That is money we will never get back. Again, we are not talking about some company on the verge of bankruptcy. Simple: a yearly raise should be a yearly raise. Amazing, hall gave that away to GET WHAT!! WHAT!!
I'm so sorry I want ups to not be yellow or Preston or consolidated or central transport or Alvin or ect or ect. You act like having a profitable company is a bad thing. Split raise and I still made a hundred grand last year with at least fourty in bennies. You any TDU any Tim s. Y l beater would ruin this company. You would do this out of spite. That make no business sense.

Thank you hall for negotiating 34.49 an hour with about or around 50 grand in benefits and giving my family a great life. I work hard for my money but know I deserve it. Thanks for negotiating this for all of us. I appreciate it.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

You fall right where the concession dealers want!! Hoffa hall and Sean the Boston bully want you to believe you are getting the same with a split raise!!
Let me break the news to you... YOU are NOT...
Do you realize how much $ you are losing by getting half of your raise now and half later? Do you see how much the company is saving because of the hoffa hall and Sean the bully sponsored split raise ?
All I said was what your saying makes no sense........so in your world receiving more money makes you worse off......you said that part timers are missing meals because they are getting a little more money in there check......I am going to repeat my question how can getting a raise hurt someone? I doesn't even small raises help people

Jim Rockford

If not splitting raises causes ups to go belly up...then things are past the point of no return. No matter how you spin it..concessions are concessions.hall said "the more they make ,the more we take"...then proceeded to do the exact opposite. Ken has done competent negotiating in the past...but..with this last contract..you just cant polish a turd..it may smell a little sweeter than other turds..but..a turd nontheless.

anHOURover

Thank you hall for negotiating 34.49 an hour with about or around 50 grand in benefits and giving my family a great life. I work hard for my money but know I deserve it. Thanks for negotiating this for all of us. I appreciate it.
40 or 50 grand? Get your story straight! I thank Ron Carey for standing up to the big brown monster and paving the way for us all!! It's been concession after concession under hoffa hall and Sean the bully

804brown

I'm so sorry I want ups to not be yellow or Preston or consolidated or central transport or Alvin or ect or ect. You act like having a profitable company is a bad thing. Split raise and I still made a hundred grand last year with at least fourty in bennies. You any TDU any Tim s. Y l beater would ruin this company. You would do this out of spite. That make no business sense.
Good you want to work 60 hrs a week and spend the rest of your time on this silly forum...fine. I prefer to work about 45 hrs a week and spend my time with my family.

As for UPS, everyone wants them to be profitable. Difference is I, and I think many of us on here, believe that we the rank and file who create those profits deserve more than a few cents a year and certainly deserve a full raise...not some result of a concession by an elected official making mucho bucks himself. Im sure the GEB members do not give themselves split raises.

anHOURover

All I said was what your saying makes no sense........so in your world receiving more money makes you worse off......you said that part timers are missing meals because they are getting a little more money in there check......I am going to repeat my question how can getting a raise hurt someone? I doesn't even small raises help people
Friday night joint? Got the bottle out? Go to bed early and log on tomorrow. Are you high ?
Drink? Got and kool aid?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Good you want to work 60 hrs a week and spend the rest of your time on this silly forum...fine. I prefer to work about 45 hrs a week and spend my time with my family.

As for UPS, everyone wants them to be profitable. Difference is I, and I think many of us on here, believe that we the rank and file who create those profits deserve more than a few cents a year and certainly deserve a full raise...not some result of a concession by an elected official making mucho bucks himself. Im sure the GEB members do not give themselves split raises.
What would make you guys happy $10 more an hour.......because in my opinion even if hall got us $10/hr I think you guys would cry and complain

I think the people ony route feel bad for me when I take 50 days of a year not including weekends and holidays. You are clueless. My wife doesn't even work smart guy. I live a 1950 lifestyle. My kids are always in great situations. You are TDU brainwashed. My life is the envy of so many I this country and its because I have had my compensation negotiated by the teamsters. You have not a clue.

anHOURover

I think the people ony route feel bad for me when I take 50 days of a year not including weekends and holidays. You are clueless. My wife doesn't even work smart guy. I live a 1950 lifestyle. My kids are always in great situations. You are TDU brainwashed. My life is the envy of so many I this country and its because I have had my compensation negotiated by the teamsters. You have not a clue.
Carey helped you out along the way... ADMIT it..
FACT

Spongebob1

If not splitting raises causes ups to go belly up...then things are past the point of no return. No matter how you spin it..concessions are concessions.hall said "the more they make ,the more we take"...then proceeded to do the exact opposite. Ken has done competent negotiating in the past...but..with this last contract..you just cant polish a turd..it may smell a little sweeter than other turds..but..a turd nontheless.

Dang,....another educated post,...I remember the exact same words "the more they make the more we take" it amazes me how some can't remember,
And your right, it's a turd nonetheless,...

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Friday night joint? Got the bottle out? Go to bed early and log on tomorrow. Are you high ?
Drink? Got and kool aid?
Lol.......but unfortunately not tonight.....I'm having more fun reading posts from people that can't add and subtract.....I'll help out adding to your salary is good for you.......i can't say it more simple

anHOURover

Lol.......but unfortunately not tonight.....I'm having more fun reading posts from people that can't add and subtract.....I'll help out adding to your salary is good for you.......i can't say it more simple
I'm not so sure your math is up to par... You still think a split raise is the same as a full raise.. I bet the wife writes the checks and does the food shopping... Right??

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

I'm not so sure your math is up to par... You still think a split raise is the same as a full raise.. I bet the wife writes the checks and does the food shopping... Right??
I never said that.......all I did was question you saying that a guy got a raise and because it was a split raise he couldn't afford to eat now......and I said how can I guy receive more money and be in worse shape he was in before........if you want I will go back and quote your post........I would hope you just change what you said maybe it was I typo maybe it was the heat of the moment and you didn't read what you wrote

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
thats not the point... It's a concession during record profits!!
Just like 4 year progression!!
Same as taking everyone to the lower level healthcare!!
Shall I continue??
Concessions concessions concessions !!!
That's all I see out of hoffa hall and Sean the Boston bully..
You are cheerleading for a group of people that would rather be friendly with management instead of fighting for their members!
All they do is dish out concessions!
A split raise does not kill me but I bet it's making a few thousand part timers miss a meal or two!
FACT
What about the last bonus raise? You already made people wait for their first raise. Tim and Z created a concession the first year of our contract.