TDU?

last week you guys were proud tduers.....why is the teamsters united or 804 e board running from that now?
He doesn't know which way is left. The guy I talked to today out of 804 said most ups members think TDU runs the local now. He said the over all moral was just sad. Management making fun of what a circus their local is now. Wtf

804brown

All of them are. It's a complete TDU local now. Four of there e board post here as well. Are you slow?
Really?? Fred Z is a member of TDU?? Really?? LOL, again the only MEMBER of TDU is Taibi from Lo 251. The rest are local leaders that have never been associated with TDU. Tim has put together a coalition of leaders who have had enough of the Hoffa years and are willing to hook up with Tim. They are aware of his ties to TDU. That is no secret. But they know that the only way to beat Hoffa/Hall is to join forces and put politics aside.

Really?? Fred Z is a member of TDU?? Really?? LOL, again the only MEMBER of TDU is Taibi from Lo 251. The rest are local leaders that have never been associated with TDU. Tim has put together a coalition of leaders who have had enough of the Hoffa years and are willing to hook up with Tim. They are aware of his ties to TDU. That is no secret. But they know that the only way to beat Hoffa/Hall is to join forces and put politics aside.
No offense but now I know you are stupit. I also know your aren't Tim. Tims not the sharpest tool in the shed but you are a potato peeler. The entire local e board and the others are TDU. They go to TDU functions have benefits and their pac fund donates to it on the members behalf.

5habits100

That is a distortion of the truth. Tim was at a TDU function when the 250 were walked off the job.

804brown

last week you guys were proud tduers.....why is the teamsters united or 804 e board running from that now?
Wait, one of you said Tim's Intl Slate is all TDU. That is what i responded to. As for our local, yes there are a few members who are members of TDU and some that are associated with TDU. And a few that don't get involved with TDU.

Wait, one of you said Tim's Intl Slate is all TDU. That is what i responded to. As for our local, yes there are a few members who are members of TDU and some that are associated with TDU. And a few that don't get involved with TDU.
You are a TDU local now. Plain and simple.

804brown

Yep. That is common knowledge.
Once again I will explain this. First, there was not a moment when all 250 were walked off. Second, management started walking a few members week by week. Third, Tim was speaking at a Labor Notes Convention when a few drivers were walked. Fourth, it was also Tim who was able to get them their jobs back. Fifth, our "entire" local is NOT all TDU. Sixth, attending a TDU Convention does not make one a TDU member. Finally, I am not a "potato peeler". I am just a dumb truck driver.

5habits100

Once again I will explain this. First, there was not a moment when all 250 were walked off. Second, management started walking a few members week by week. Third, Tim was speaking at a Labor Notes Convention when a few drivers were walked. Fourth, it was also Tim who was able to get them their jobs back. Fifth, our "entire" local is NOT all TDU. Sixth, attending a TDU Convention does not make one a TDU member. Finally, I am not a "potato peeler". I am just a dumb truck driver.
I thought you said he wasn't associated with TDU. Get your story straight. It makes you look bad.

image.jpg

FYI. Please keep the red x's coming. That's an indication of how I've got under you skin and they are like little pats on the back that I'm winning the war of words.