TDU?

804brown

Why would he need to debate anyone from TDU ?

Leedham lost.

Pope lost.

So will Tim.

-Bug-
Then by past results why not debate Tim and show off all his intelligence and smarts. Why not show the rank and file how their "leader" responds and reacts on stage just like our political leaders?? What exactly is he afraid of?? I understand debating on stage is not easy and takes preparation but I'm sure he could find some time to prepare in between rounds of golf. Or will it EXPOSE how incapable he is on his feet and how lost he could look without a speech or teleprompter.

"Why would he need to debate anyone from TDU?" Because our rank and file is made up of TDU/reformers, Old Guard members and lots of in-betweeners. We deserve to see our leaders (NOT THEIR SHORT LITTLE STAND INS) debate policies that affect our lives and livelihoods.

Then by past results why not debate Tim and show off all his intelligence and smarts. Why not show the rank and file how their "leader" responds and reacts on stage just like our political leaders?? What exactly is he afraid of?? I understand debating on stage is not easy and takes preparation but I'm sure he could find some time to prepare in between rounds of golf. Or will it EXPOSE how incapable he is on his feet and how lost he could look without a speech or teleprompter.

"Why would he need to debate anyone from TDU?" Because our rank and file is made up of TDU/reformers, Old Guard members and lots of in-betweeners. We deserve to see our leaders (NOT THEIR SHORT LITTLE STAND INS) debate policies that affect our lives and livelihoods.
Our rank and file isn't made up of TDUers. How many members do they have. 8,000 or so tops. They have no voice. They can't even open up their books. They don't file a lm2. They are stupid.

804brown

If TDU has nothing to hide....

They would open their books for scrutiny.

But they never have, and never will.

If they did, we would see all the "corporate" donations.

-Bug-
Books are open to Teamsters who choose to join. TDU is a not some foreign entity. It's an organization OF Teamsters, By Teamsters and FOR Teamsters!! But we are Teamsters who stand up and ask questions of our leaders. Teamsters who are sick and tired of Old Guard "leaders" who forget where they come from and have lost touch with their members.
You Old Guard "leaders" are, naturally, threatened by TDU because it holds leaders feet to the fire. It exposes their bloated salaries. It trains future leaders who will represent the rank and file and not sell out. TDU, of course, "BUG"s you because they wake up the rank and file to educate and agitate and instigate. In case you are so out of touch yourself, that is EXACTLY what unions are supposed to do!! That is why we need to clean house next year!!

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I heard you made some contributions as well on top of it you are the poster child for there site. How does it feel to be so famous. You are right on the front page of their website. Does this make you 8,000 famous.
You heard it from me.
I have posted it openly on this site as well.
It was very profitable for me, and several people over the time since have benefited from it.

I'm not ashamed and don't regret it, and I'm glad that it somehow makes you feel better.

I see this years TDU Convention is once again in its birthplace, Cleveland, Ohio.

804brown

Republicans fund that organization big time.
That is a lie. But I do know that the Intl loves to throw our dues money to republicans. A matter of fact the Old Guard was the favorite union of the Republicans until Ron Carey ended that relationship. it was amazing how tolerant they were of the corrupt likes of Presser, etc but all of a sudden found them persona non grata under the reformer Carey.

You heard it from me.
I have posted it openly on this site as well.
It was very profitable for me, and several people over the time since have benefited from it.

I'm not ashamed and don't regret it, and I'm glad that it somehow makes you feel better.

I see this years TDU Convention is once again in its birthplace, Cleveland, Ohio.
And I'm sure you will continue to be pictured on the opening page of there website and give them more money. Or as your brother now 804brown says you will pay your dues. Have fun with it.