TDU?

10 point

In my building they have no hard times finding people. Especially with going driving in a year or less.
I've never heard that HR was guaranteeing that when they apply.

Finding them is easy.
"UPS IS HIRING!!"
Fishing with a big net doesn't mean any of that big catch will stay.

A steward friend on the east side of the state told me last wk that their preload turnover was approx 47%.

Again, that CENTER is larger than ours but smaller than where you work.

I've never heard that HR was guaranteeing that when they apply.

Finding them is easy.
"UPS IS HIRING!!"
Fishing with a big net doesn't mean any of that big catch will stay.

A steward friend on the east side of the state told me last wk that their preload turnover was approx 47%.

Again, that CENTER is larger than ours but smaller than where you work.
People will always come and go at ups.

Lead, what does your post mean?
I'll admit something to you. I do need glasses to see close. It's happened in the last year but someone told me I look like my father so I don't wear them. I also don't proofread a lot of the time. I glance make a comment and move on. I've read some stuff later and was like what the what but to me it's no big deal. If someone doesn't like it I'm not losing sleep. This isn't the end all.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
I'll admit something to you. I do need glasses to see close. It's happened in the last year but someone told me I look like my father so I don't wear them. I also don't proofread a lot of the time. I glance make a comment and move on. I've read some stuff later and was like what the what but to me it's no big deal. If someone doesn't like it I'm not losing sleep. This isn't the end all.
I know what it's like.
I like to say that there is nothing wrong with my eyes, my arms just aren't long enough.

10 point

People will always come and go at ups.
They're really coming and going now.
Even quicker than management.
The old "open door policy" is now a revolving door.

One supe told me that a new hire came in on their first day, looked at the supe in the unload and asked him if he actually wanted him to unload that whole trailer in one hour for $8.50.
The supe said yes sir.
The new hire punched out and never came back.
Didn't even stay long enough to become management.

I know what it's like.
I like to say that there is nothing wrong with my eyes, my arms just aren't long enough.
I'll be okay. If some can't read it move on down the line. There's a lot of posts here. I'm just a teamster. You don't get this job with your punctuation or grammar. The friend word I the word I here the most anyway and I can't say that here.

They're really coming and going now.
Even quicker than management.
The old "open door policy" is now a revolving door.

One supe told me that a new hire came in on their first day, looked at the supe in the unload and asked him if he actually wanted him to unload that whole trailer in one hour for $8.50.
The supe said yes sir.
The new hire punched out and never came back.
It's .more than 8.50 an hour. It's like 10.50 and 11.50.

10 point

I'll be okay. If some can't read it move on down the line. There's a lot of posts here. I'm just a teamster. You don't get this job with your punctuation or grammar. The friend word I the word I here the most anyway and I can't say that here.
What? :)
At least you got the application right.
They probably have to grade on a curve there too.

By The Book

As far as looking like your father, not much you can do about that. It's not that I don't like your posts.

Or something like that that.
As far as looking like your father, not much you can do about that. It's not that I don't like your posts.
What can I say. I try to make time to do a lot of stuff and sometimes it I spread myself thin. I appreciate the kind words. I'm a workaholic so it is what it is.

804brown

Liam should be dropping another video soon. Can't wait to post it once:(
Well he had a chance to say something today at the General Membership Meeting. But he sat there on the dais without saying a word. A matter of fact after the meeting I saw him speaking with just one person.
But then his technique seems to be going it alone. And then speaking to a camera who will not question him or refute anything he says.