Teamster Woes

buster401

We stand United and we'll win today and in the future. Be patient my brothers and sisters. Their supplements may not seem important to us but it's important enough for them to hold off on ratification. Show support and stand by your brothers and sisters and someday they'll stand by you.

Sent using BrownCafe App

C

chuchu

We stand United and we'll win today and in the future. Be patient my brothers and sisters. Their supplements may not seem important to us but it's important enough for them to hold off on ratification. Show support and stand by your brothers and sisters and someday they'll stand by you.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Not going to stand by upstate, or in front of him either.
Must of got beaten up in school a lot to have that attitude?

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Are you a manager or a fool you will have a problem with it when someday you by miracle retire and you get you're pension check and half of it goes to health insurance and youre old self is dragging youre decrepit ass to another job at 6 in the morning doing concrete work in the freezing cold for 10 hours a day maybe it will dawn on you then go back in youre cave and be a follower

Sent using BrownCafe App
That is just too funny!

C

chuchu

With the national and the majority of supplements passed, would it be fair to disrupt the lives and livelihoods of those members who saw fit to pass their supplements?

UPS would give them a "take it or leave it" final offer and then lock them out. Temp workers and supervisors would process the work.
Takes a lot of courage to post this trash here.
Ever heard of the word "respect"? It's listed in the dictionary before "retarded" and "spineless".
Look it up some time and apply it to how you treat other members that pay dues.

Signature Only

Blue in Brown
Spoken from a true teamster im glad im not fighting with you in trenches in Afghanistan you would run for the hills cause youre an intellect youre not a fighter youre a me me me guy I know youre type screw everybody else if you were on the Titanic you throw all the women and children overboard so you could get in the life boat

Sent using BrownCafe App
Oh it gets better!

C

chuchu

Nothing personal, but I wish we could vote on the supplements of the regions that passed the National without themselves being voted into Teamcarp.

It was nice of you, Upstate, to bring it up.

Inthegame

Nothing personal, but I wish we could vote on the supplements of the regions that passed the National without themselves being voted into Teamcarp.

It was nice of you, Upstate, to bring it up.
Either I'm missing your point or you've gone completely off the tracks. If all members could vote on other regions supplements, which is illogical, the unopened, unchanged, nothing to do with TeamCare Ohio Rider would have passed, along with the other holdouts.
And where is anonymous?

rod

Retired 22 years
i would hope the International would hold out at least until spring if they are to strike. Picket lines are miserable in the winter. How could anyone be dumb enough to believe that a few management people and some scabs could actually get the job done. That plan failed miserably the last time.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Either I'm missing your point or you've gone completely off the tracks. If all members could vote on other regions supplements, which is illogical, the unopened, unchanged, nothing to do with TeamCare Ohio Rider would have passed, along with the other holdouts.
And where is anonymous?

I'm not sure what either of you are trying to say, but I can see that chuchu took offense to an UpState post that inferred that areas with passed supplements are being inconvenienced by the areas that are holding out.
Speaking for myself, I could give a rats ass who is inconvenienced by my unratified supplement.
Conversely, I would not have contempt if the roles were reversed.
There is a good reason why the system in place exists.
While maintaining autonomy regionally and locally, we are all unified by the National Master, an agreement that cannot go into affect until all supplements are ratified.

Perhaps chuchu was saying that people that ratified in their area did so with their own needs and desires in mind, so why would they not respect and support us for continuing to fight for what we deem necessary in our own region?

BTW, anonymous quit the site and had his account deleted.

The Range

In too deep
With the national and the majority of supplements passed, would it be fair to disrupt the lives and livelihoods of those members who saw fit to pass their supplements?

UPS would give them a "take it or leave it" final offer and then lock them out. Temp workers and supervisors would process the work.

It is my understanding that you walked into this job off the street. You spent no time in-hub earning that nice paycheck (which is fine). However, you are also the lousiest teamster on these boards. You're just a trip.

With that said, I applaud these holdouts. Our local overwhelmingly voted this contract in with nice concessions such as part-time cover drivers. Oh, right.. this is a good thing! This will help people in that other concession (4 year progression)! Surely the company won't exploit part-time cover drivers!

One can only hope the yes-men touting these concessions as "just fabulous" were company shills but unfortunately I believe they were teamsters.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It is my understanding that you walked into this job off the street. You spent no time in-hub earning that nice paycheck (which is fine). However, you are also the lousiest teamster on these boards. You're just a trip.

With that said, I applaud these holdouts. Our local overwhelmingly voted this contract in with nice concessions such as part-time cover drivers. Oh, right.. this is a good thing! This will help people in that other concession (4 year progression)! Surely the company won't exploit part-time cover drivers!

One can only hope the yes-men touting these concessions as "just fabulous" were company shills but unfortunately I believe they were teamsters.

I'm a bad Teamster? Oh, no---I wonder if my $5K/month pension check will have an asterisk.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Addison Feeder Driver

There are a lot of concessions, too many. I wonder how many teamsters sent in a '' Yes '' vote without reading all the changes. Today my run was given to a contractor and I was forced to do a different job at a lower pay rate.

Sent using BrownCafe App

C

chuchu

And where is anonymous?
What I'm saying (tongue in cheek) was at least two regions reportedly voted in TeamCare (National) that didn't and wont have TeamCare... from what we were told multiple times.

So, if that's true, regions voted in our healthcare and aren't affected by it.
(Possibly New England and Atlantic regions?...can't remember exactly which two. Doesn't matter.)

407 probably got weary of dealing with crybabies. Where's Stonefish?
Who's on first?:)

Last edited by a moderator:
C

chuchu

Takes a lot of courage to post this trash here.
Ever heard of the word "respect"? It's listed in the dictionary before "retarded" and "spineless".
Look it up some time and apply it to how you treat other members that pay dues.
Sorry Dave, I was tired and it was a long night.
What I should have said was:
Respect others like we would like respected. Better?