Teamster Woes

C

chuchu

Communication and trust goes hand in hand. The lack of real communication on real issues brought us here and has kept us there. IMO, enough said.

We'll disagree on the issues until it's over and then we'll still disagree.
I'm not angry with any member that doesn't agree with me. Explaining the issues we don't like over and over since July gets old for everyone.But the problematic issues that led us here won't change without resistance, in my option, and we will vote our conscience.
The votes will be counted and we'll go on. But how Hall/Hoffa handled this contract may just come back to bite them and I hope the part time workers remember it and vote to protect their futures from the erosion that greed played in this TA.

I'm not blaming "the union". I blame their leaders for the lack of communication that poured gasoline on the fire and there is no way we can sugar coat that.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
Either I'm missing your point or you've gone completely off the tracks. If all members could vote on other regions supplements, which is illogical, the unopened, unchanged, nothing to do with TeamCare Ohio Rider would have passed, along with the other holdouts.
And where is anonymous?
I'm still here brother. I've got a new name now if Cheryl lets me keep it. I'm lurking. It's nice to know someone cares enough to ask about me.

Your friend jimbo

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I'm not sure what either of you are trying to say, but I can see that chuchu took offense to an UpState post that inferred that areas with passed supplements are being inconvenienced by the areas that are holding out.
Speaking for myself, I could give a rats ass who is inconvenienced by my unratified supplement.
Conversely, I would not have contempt if the roles were reversed.
There is a good reason why the system in place exists.
While maintaining autonomy regionally and locally, we are all unified by the National Master, an agreement that cannot go into affect until all supplements are ratified.

Perhaps chuchu was saying that people that ratified in their area did so with their own needs and desires in mind, so why would they not respect and support us for continuing to fight for what we deem necessary in our own region?

BTW, anonymous quit the site and had his account deleted.
What's up friend? I'm ready to vote yes. You're ready to vote no. Same as it ever was.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
I hope, that is not the case.

With any discussion.... you need a balance of opinions.

407.... I hope you are reading this.

-Bug-
I am friend. I'm hoping Cheryl will let me keep this name. If so I can bring back some of that balance you seek. I appreciate knowing you bug. I checked you out and you are a real stand up union man according to my boys in 407. Thanks for noticing I was gone. Most here didn't really care. I need to stay out of trouble on this site. Look out for me would ya?

Addison Feeder Driver

I don't see why since the Nathan Central has passed we all get stuck with the same lousy contract. The locals still negotiating supplements and terms really have little power to change any of the National contract for their locals.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Harry Manback

Robot Extraordinaire
I don't see why since the Nathan Central has passed we all get stuck with the same lousy contract. The locals still negotiating supplements and terms really have little power to change any of the National contract for their locals.

Sent using BrownCafe App

Little power or none? Keep stonewalling about TeamCare. My retro-check grows by the hour. ; )

Sent using Two Tin Cans Connected with String

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture

Sent using BrownCafe App
Nathan Central has passed?
My condolences to the family.
He was too young to die.

C

chuchu

I wish I had 407 in my local so he could "like" all my posts.

We did miss you....well maybe not our NY bro but we did.

Got a new dog pic?

Anonymous 12

Non active member
407 and Stomefish
You two need to get a hotel room together.
Friend with a question mark?
I'm hurt.
as far as you being hurt grow thicker skin. I asked how you were doing friend? We are friends and I asked you how you were doing on the open forum. I'm trying to not be the confrontational 407 on here. I defiantly wasent challenging you or implying anything. I just dropped in to say thanks to inthegame and bug for asking about me. I wanted to say hi.

Anonymous 12

Non active member
image.jpg
We did miss you....

Got a new dog pic?
Thanks chuchu. You are one of the very few who missed 407.