Teamsters Approved Mailing

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I received yet another Teamster approved mailing from a business looking to solicit business simply because I am a member of the Teamsters union. I did not join the union nor do I like to receive these kinds of mailings. I take all of the contents of the mailing, including the envelope that they were sent in, tuck them neatly back in to the postage paid return envelope and send them back to the company.

What are your opinions on receiving Teamster approved mailings?

ronroper

Actually the mailings are another way the union is selling us out...... selling our names and addresses with out our consent.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Actually the mailings are another way the union is selling us out...... selling our names and addresses with out our consent.

That's the point that I was trying to make. Our local does this and I always give our BA a hard time about it whenever I see him. It is my right as a consumer to pick and choose whom I wish to do business with. I don't recall anything in the union membership paperwork about forced solicitation.

U

uber

That's the point that I was trying to make. Our local does this and I always give our BA a hard time about it whenever I see him. It is my right as a consumer to pick and choose whom I wish to do business with. I don't recall anything in the union membership paperwork about forced solicitation.

Move to a right to work state. Get out of the union. I don't want to work with someone who isn't proud to be a Teamster.

GET OUT!!!!:angry: