Teamsters demand answers

Thebrownblob

It is important to make good decisions with your time.

That may be so but you don’t seem very knowledgeable on the current OSHA focus on preventing the occurrence of heat related illnesses/ injuries in the workplace and the employers responsibility to protect workers from this known hazard.

You probably ate paint chips as a kid, and you’re the reason for all the warnings and things that no one reads and none of those things ever happened to people except people like you😂 I always wondered why there’s a page and instructions that says this page intentionally left blank even though it’s not like it’s for people like you who can’t figure that out.

Integrity

Binge Poster
What were the differences on you handsome color map? Any why start at 1895?

No, better to look at actually averages. Sure this is a hot summer, heat waves happen, always have. 2011, darn hot, same with 1998 and 1980. Texas is a hot climate in the summer.

View attachment 395446
That may be true but you don’t seem very knowledgeable on the current OSHA focus on preventing the occurrence of heat related illnesses/ injuries in the workplace and the employers responsibility to protect workers from this known hazard.

Do you have a problem with this current focus?

Thebrownblob

That may be true but you don’t seem very knowledgeable on the current OSHA focus on preventing the occurrence of heat related illnesses/ injuries in the workplace and the employers responsibility to protect workers from this known hazard.

Do you have a problem with this current focus?

He doesn’t have a problem nor do I with that focus we simply do not care because you’ve made a mockery of serious issues.🤡

Integrity

Binge Poster
You probably ate paint chips as a kid, and you’re the reason for all the warnings and things that no one reads and none of those things ever happened to people except people like you😂
You don’t seem very knowledgeable on the current OSHA focus on preventing the occurrence of heat related illnesses/ injuries in the workplace and the employers responsibility to protect workers from this known hazard.

Do you have a problem with this focus by OSHA?

Thebrownblob

You don’t seem very knowledgeable on the current OSHA focus on preventing the occurrence of heat related illnesses/ injuries in the workplace and the employers responsibility to protect workers from this known hazard.

Do you have a problem with this focus by OSHA?
Again the focus you’ve put on this has made a mockery and a disservice you are a disgrace. It is the joke of all brown Café and you are the punchline.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It is important to make good decisions with your time.

That may be so but you don’t seem very knowledgeable on the current OSHA focus on preventing the occurrence of heat related illnesses/ injuries in the workplace and the employers responsibility to protect workers from this known hazard.
What is your plan big guy to protect us great unwashed from heat? Be specific, spell it out.

Thebrownblob

And what is your point. There was extreme heat in this area this week. Everyday matters
Up until this week lowest temperature was 96° with the heat index of around 110 every single day for 17 days where I am. How did I manage without strictly following OSHA regulations? How have I managed for 23 years in package and over 30 total at UPS It’s like this every summer I should be dead, oh and guess what I have no idea what cool solutions says honestly I never pay attention lol it’s a stupid UPS ass covering protocol, i’m perfectly capable of deciding when I’m too hot to go on. Thankfully I never have been. But should that time come i’ll be able to decide that without OSHA or UPS

Integrity

Binge Poster
Sure slightly higher, for one season. How much you want to spend to correct one season heat wave?

OSHA a point of view via this is an problem that is increasing and is far more serious than you are stating it is.

You don’t seem to want this addressed, is this true?
All comes down to spending.
UPS should be willing to spend a lot. UPS can afford it.
Actually might be better to negotiate a heat index bonus pay. If weekly averages get above a certain temp, you automatically receive bonus pay. Those covered with fans, a/c will not get bonus.
I don’t agree. I can’t place a dollar amount on the safety of 1 person.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
OSHA a point of view via this is an problem that is increasing and is far more serious than you are stating it is.

You don’t seem to want this addressed, is this true?

UPS should be willing to spend a lot. UPS can afford it.

I don’t agree. I can’t place a dollar amount on the safety of 1 person.
Need your glorious plan to save us all.

Thebrownblob

It’s not an increasing problem it’s the same problem we have every year. You just have a memory as long as the nose on your face.

No corporation is willing to spend more than they have to unless forced to

You and I can’t place a dollar amount But the governments can, In some states Workman comp will only pay you $100,000 if you totally disabled

Thebrownblob

You seem to.

IMO You should care you say you are a steward.

Name one serious issue that I made a mockery of.
Why don’t you Peruse Brown Café and see what people think of your constant water topics? It’s not my fault you’re oblivious to the fact that you’ve made a mockery of it.

Integrity

Binge Poster
What is your plan big guy to protect us great unwashed from heat?
It is not my responsibility to protect employees from recognized hazards in the work place it is UPS’s responsibility.

I am responsible to work safe no matter what.
Be specific, spell it out.
I will be pressuring UPS to fulfill their responsibility to protect us employees through OSHA. I won’t have to wait long because OSHA is already working on specific rules for this specific issue because local management of companies like UPS lack integrity, and perpetuate a poor safety culture.

Thebrownblob

It is not my responsibility to protect employees from recognized hazards in the work place it is UPS’s responsibility.

I am responsible to work safe no matter what.

I will be pressuring UPS to fulfill their responsibility to protect us employees through OSHA. I won’t have to wait long because OSHA is already working on specific rules for this specific issue because local management of companies like UPS lack integrity, and perpetuate a poor safety culture.

Shockingly OSHA has come up with many of these new rules that Have done little or done nothing. I’m sure we’ll see more of the same. After all if they fix every problem there’ll be no need for OSHA. They would be shooting yourself in the foot to fix all the problems.