Teamsters demand answers

Integrity

Binge Poster
Are you that nill? Well I know the answer to that. But anyway you said you cannot attach a number to a human life I explain to you because you’re childish ideas you don’t understand that number has already been attached to you by the government the same people you think are going to fix your problem. It’s your juvenile and immature fascination with power that makes you look so foolish.
IMO This reply does not advance the discussion.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You don’t seem very knowledgeable on the current OSHA focus on preventing the occurrence of heat related illnesses/ injuries in the workplace and the employers responsibility to protect workers from this known hazard.
I know how to work in all weather. That’s my protection, experience.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You don’t seem very knowledgeable on the current OSHA focus on preventing the occurrence of heat related illnesses/ injuries in the workplace and the employers responsibility to protect workers from this known hazard.
Where are the solutions sir!

Integrity

Binge Poster
You’re making no positive change you’re just making a fool of yourself. If in fact you want to make a positive change get with the local and start pushing for these things to be fixed in our contract that way we can have it in writing.
I would never want to waste negotiation money on something that UPS is required to do by law.

IMO That would a foolish waste of the limited money we get to negotiate with at contract time.

Thebrownblob

I know how to work in all weather. That’s my protection, experience.

Integrity hides behind a pencil and paper. Most likely because he was incapable of actually doing the job. He will submit to what he feels as a higher authority to push his agenda he will be let down because they ultimately will work with the company not with the members or workers . A couple of fines a few handshake agreements and walla you have a new safety procedure that is nowhere close to what you might’ve hoped.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Too bad you’re the one that keeps denying it and bringing it up with your denial so stop talking about it because you have no intention of apologizing or explaining why are you miss stated or why you believe it. You only try to manipulate the conversation as if you didn’t say it.
Show me where I said what you claim.

You can’t.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Where are the solutions sir!
I will be pressuring UPS to fulfill their responsibility to protect us employees through OSHA. I won’t have to wait long because OSHA is already working on specific rules for this specific issue because local management of companies like UPS lack integrity, and perpetuate a poor safety culture.

Thebrownblob

I will be pressuring UPS to fulfill their responsibility to protect us employees through OSHA. I won’t have to wait long because OSHA is already working on specific rules for this specific issue because local management of companies like UPS lack integrity, and perpetuate a poor safety culture.
That’s number five for that particular statement Reading from a cue card is humorous but also makes sense because he has no ability to think on his own.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Integrity hides behind a pencil and paper. Most likely because he was incapable of actually doing the job. He will submit to what he feels as a higher authority to push his agenda he will be let down because they ultimately will work with the company not with the members or workers . A couple of fines a few handshake agreements and wall you have a new safety procedure that is nowhere close to what you might’ve hoped.
You are sadly mistaken my friend.