Teamsters demand answers

Integrity

Binge Poster
It’s not an increasing problem it’s the same problem we have every year. You just have a memory as long as the nose on your face.
Your opinion differs from the opinion of OSHA.
No corporation is willing to spend more than they have to unless forced to
UPS only does exactly what they are forced to and then they say it was their idea for the good of their employees.
You and I can’t place a dollar amount But the governments can, In some states Workman comp will only pay you $100,000 if you totally disabled
That is a different discussion.

Thebrownblob

Your opinion differs from the opinion of OSHA.

UPS only does exactly what they are forced to and then they say it was their idea for the good of their employees.

That is a different discussion.

OSHA doesn’t have an opinion it’s an organization that changes with the wind and whatever current administration is in charge

I would agree that UPS does whatever they are forced to and OSHA will not force them to do what you say, we as the members will through our labor agreement.

It’s the discussion you brought up, you said you cannot put a number on it, a number on our health and safety it already been placed on you by the same people you were asking to fix your problems, let that sink in.

Integrity

Binge Poster
For most buddy for most I gave up on you when you decided the company had the right when all us fails in your opinion to give discipline for heat related injuries. That’s when I knew who and what you were.
You continue to believe your lie. That way the world can be as you see it, even when it’s false.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
It is not my responsibility to protect employees from recognized hazards in the work place it is UPS’s responsibility.

I am responsible to work safe no matter what.

I will be pressuring UPS to fulfill their responsibility to protect us employees through OSHA. I won’t have to wait long because OSHA is already working on specific rules for this specific issue because local management of companies like UPS lack integrity, and perpetuate a poor safety culture.
So after all the crying, you have no plan? That is a little beotch move.

My plan is to do basically nothing because not much can be done. Maybe more fans. Besides that, my plan is "heat index" bonus pay.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Shockingly OSHA has come up with many of these new rules that Have done little or done nothing. I’m sure we’ll see more of the same. After all if they fix every problem there’ll be no need for OSHA. They would be shooting yourself in the foot to fix all the problems.
Do nothing. It’s all good. Not everyone has it in them to stand up for positive change.

I am glad I don’t see it that way,

Integrity

Binge Poster
OSHA doesn’t have an opinion it’s an organization that changes with the wind and whatever current administration is in charge
IMO
Different topic for a different discussion.
I would agree that UPS does whatever they are forced to and OSHA will not force them to do what you say, we as the members will through our labor agreement.
Disagree.
It’s the discussion you brought up, you said you cannot put a number on it, a number on our health and safety it already been placed on you by the same people you were asking to fix your problems, let that sink in.
What on earth are you trying to say?

Thebrownblob

IMO
Different topic for a different discussion.

Disagree.

What on earth are you trying to say?
Are you that nill? Well I know the answer to that. But anyway you said you cannot attach a number to a human life I explain to you because you’re childish ideas you don’t understand that number has already been attached to you by the government the same people you think are going to fix your problem. It’s your juvenile and immature fascination with power that makes you look so foolish.

Thebrownblob

Do nothing. It’s all good. Not everyone has it in them to stand up for positive change.

I am glad I don’t see it that way,
You’re making no positive change you’re just making a fool of yourself. If in fact you want to make a positive change get with the local and start pushing for these things to be fixed in our contract that way we can have it in writing.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
It is not my responsibility to protect employees from recognized hazards in the work place it is UPS’s responsibility.

I am responsible to work safe no matter what.

I will be pressuring UPS to fulfill their responsibility to protect us employees through OSHA. I won’t have to wait long because OSHA is already working on specific rules for this specific issue because local management of companies like UPS lack integrity, and perpetuate a poor safety culture.
Pressure UPS! 🤣🤣🤣

Integrity

Binge Poster
So after all the crying, you have no plan? That is a little beotch move.
My plan is to do basically nothing because not much can be done.
Have you ever filed a formal complaint with OSHA?
Maybe more fans.
Why are fans even brought up?

There is a clear cut contractual means of obtaining fans in a package car.

Besides that, my plan is "heat index" bonus pay.
Hazard pay is a good idea but the employer would still be responsible to protect the employees from recognized work place hazards.

Thebrownblob

Pressure UPS! 🤣🤣🤣
He really is like talking to an infant. Every single thing OSHA has done to try and scare UPS or punish them has ended up being just as much of a burden to us as it is to them. or had almost zero effect on actual safety that’s what happens when you ask for “help” from a government agency. Red tape and unintended outcomes.

Thebrownblob

IMO This really adds nothing to this discussion.
Too bad you’re the one that keeps denying it and bringing it up with your denial so stop talking about it because you have no intention of apologizing or explaining why are you miss stated or why you believe it. You only try to manipulate the conversation as if you didn’t say it.