Teamsters demand answers

Trucker Clock

give us a lighter dispatch on these hot days

Another catch 22.

Where is the extra manpower going to come from to deliver everything for a few weeks out of the year? PVD’s, 22.5’s

UPS tried this TSP crap and found out they cannot hire enough drivers to fill the need. Where are they going to get these extra drivers for a few weeks to fill the void?

Thebrownblob

Another catch 22.

Where is the extra manpower going to come from to deliver everything for a few weeks out of the year? PVD’s, 22.5’s

UPS tried this TSP crap and found out they cannot hire enough drivers to fill the need. Where are they going to get these extra drivers for a few weeks to fill the void?

Absolutely no PVDs ever, TSP was a joke, management sent home 8 drivers today and cut Five routes in my center, there’s your extra people, and it’s almost like that daily, especially when these fools are trying to make stops per car the metric they’re trying to meet.

Thebrownblob

If this is the case, that’s BS. Nobody should be sent home on these hot days. Lighten the loads a little. Eat the cost.

That does not happen here.
Unfortunately it happens in many places, the problem could be alleviated by quite a bit just keeping the people they have daily on the clock.

Trucker Clock

Absolutely no PVDs ever, TSP was a joke, management sent home 8 drivers today and cut Five routes in my center there’s your extra people and it’s almost like that daily, especially when these fools are trying to make stops per car the metric they’re trying to meet.

I feel for you. That does not happen, and will never happen, here when it’s 95 degrees outside.

Thebrownblob

I feel for you. That does not happen, and will never happen, here when it’s 95 degrees outside.
Supposed to be 97° here today I’m not sure how you guys are not cutting routes when they’re trying to meet stops the car nationwide. It’s difficult to get these younger guys to say no to going home. Naturally Saturday we will be 15 driver short even though we had drivers all week so they will try and force again I’m sure

Trucker Clock

Unfortunately it happens in many places, the problem could be alleviated by quite a bit just keeping the people they have daily on the clock.

Yes it could.

And that could be fixed by most drivers coming in after 8 at night.

Sorry boss, I did good for 9 hours. I then got overheated so I had to take a break for a little bit. I then got so worn out because of the heat it really slowed me down for the next 2 hours.

You just need half the drivers to do this and there will be no cut routes and no drivers going home in the excessive heat.

Thebrownblob

Yes it could.

And that could be fixed by most drivers coming in after 8 at night.

Sorry boss, I did good for 9 hours. I then got overheated so I had to take a break for a little bit. I then got so worn out because of the heat it really slowed me down for the next 2 hours.

You just need half the drivers to do this and there will be no cut routes and no drivers going home in the excessive heat.

I would say out of the 67 routes they sent out today Less than 10 will come back before eight