Teamsters to STRIKE UPS coming soon.

Your here for yourself you do realize your doing more damage to your own cause which only helps the vote no movement growing daily. Once people realize ups is paying new hires 13 while they still making 11 that is many no votes. If you negotiated this it's your fault. What type of education do you have. I don't need the university the people on ups side are highly educated your just a union tool who probably took a couple classes that nobody ever fails. VOTE NO didn't you say before that you are voting no. Are you still voting no.
Who will still make $11?

cachmeifucan

The people working on old contract. I bet they pay new hires 13 as of August 1st and everyone else will be waiting for retro how well you think those bonus are going over for people who come every day and been here for years

Time for change

It’s not 11 it’s 13. 3 year part timers will make the same as those off the street. All part timers are now skilled, but not all get the dollar. If you don’t currently get that dollar, you never will. The company needed the $13 starting rate, so that’s not even a win for the members.

Time for change

The bonus precedent has been set, UPS can pay bonuses for whatever they want. That will be one of the biggest mistakes the union ever did was allowing those bonuses.

I got 1 of the many 22.3 jobs and now I'm looking good to retire at 57 with 30 years full-time and 9 part time I just need a pension increase
Your supplements should have covered you on this. Why do you have to work 10-15 years longer than many?

The people working on old contract. I bet they pay new hires 13 as of August 1st and everyone else will be waiting for retro how well you think those bonus are going over for people who come every day and been here for years
That must be the “entitled’ mentality. Everyone will make 13. The actual ratification of the contract is just a formality.

F

Frankie's Friend

WHAT HAPPENED IN 1997 TONYQ?

Tony.....

DON'T LEAVE US HANGING!!

How'd '97 turn out?
We know the cushion the company had in 97. No real competition to worry about taking our volume.
But now, it's even more of a gamble and truly a losing proposition.

Both sides lose. Everyone goes down together.

But...

Do you remember what Kelly said when Carey left the GP position?

It was reported from a company source that he was glad to have Jr as GP because he was more of a businessman than Carey. (Paraphrased)

So which is better:
*Strength (to keep the company at bay).
Or...
*Compromise to help the company post even larger profits (future marketplace share).
?
Since few of us have any low down on the TA trade offs it is hard to judge the big picture of what's going on in the negotiations but I believe that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Looks like L89 did well. How does that compare to the CR and the NMA? There may be an enlightening example.

Future

Victory Ride
We know the cushion the company had in 97. No real competition to worry about taking our volume.

But...

It was reported from a company source that he was glad to have Jr as GP because he was more of a businessman than Carey. (Paraphrased)

So which is better:
Or...
*Compromise to help the company post even larger profits (future marketplace share).
?
Since few of us have any low down on the TA trade offs it is hard to judge the big picture of what's going on in the negotiations but I believe that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Looks like L89 did well. How does that compare to the CR and the NMA? There may be an enlightening example.
What happened in L89?

bowhnterdon

But...

So which is better:
Or...
?

. You mentioned Carey. BUG just woke up in his pew....

But...

So which is better:
Or...
?

Working “with the company “ seems to have done very well in the West.

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
I think I will just help tank the contract from the keyboard like you are.
Been out spreading the word other then the internet, talk to new guys and tell them the real issues of this contract. Good thing is most will listen to reason and probably will vote.