Teamsters to STRIKE UPS coming soon.

F

Frankie's Friend

No, they are all guaranteed 40 hours. The double time is going to curb the over 60 hour weeks during peak. the 22.4 will get people under 9.5. You are just to ignorant to see it.
Unless you're laid off and cant bump in all week.

F

Frankie's Friend

Why wouldn't you be able to bump in if you are laid off. This would make no sense.
Because you have to declare on friday if you're bumping in the next week when the manning sheet is posted showing you on call for single or multiple days the next week.

Tony Q

Post it or you're just white internet noise.
The Louisville Rider should be up on the local 89 website. If its not then there must be a technical glitch. Anyway vote yes on the Rider. Its the best one ever. I don't think they got ride of the 6 hour full timers, but Fred did it, so its got to be good. Vote yes on the Local 89 Air rider and the eastern region supplement. Vote no on everything else.

Tony Q

Because you have to declare on friday if you're bumping in the next week when the manning sheet is posted showing you on call for single or multiple days the next week.
You must be in some sort of retarded local if you are doing this practice. I have never heard of this. If you don't work you can bump two par timers.

F

Frankie's Friend

The Louisville Rider should be up on the local 89 website. If its not then there must be a technical glitch. Anyway vote yes on the Rider. Its the best one ever. I don't think they got ride of the 6 hour full timers, but Fred did it, so its got to be good. Vote yes on the Local 89 Air rider and the eastern region supplement. Vote no on everything else.
When I get my L89 electonic access code to vote on it I'll help Fred and James out.

F

Frankie's Friend

You must be in some sort of retarded local if you are doing this practice. I have never heard of this. If you don't work you can bump two par timers.
Yeah we are in a retarded local. That's beside the point.

Gonna bump in every other day when you dont have a route to cover?
And when will you know that? 1 hr before the average driver start time? By then the preload is about done.

On friday upon seeing you're on call for most of the next week we have to chose to bump in all week or stay on call.

If I’m not scheduled to work Friday for the next week. They know I’m working inside.

Tony Q

Yeah we are in a retarded local. That's beside the point.

Gonna bump in every other day when you dont have a route to cover?
And when will you know that? 1 hr before the average driver start time? By then the preload is about done.

On friday upon seeing you're on call for most of the next week we have to chose to bump in all week or stay on call.
Wow, I am used to being able to bump in by the day. You must be in the south. Right to work really makes locals weak.

F

Frankie's Friend

If the L89 rider is posted it still wont tell me if the members like it.
A 'B' on your report card looks good unless you're an 'A' student.

F

Frankie's Friend

Wow, I am used to being able to bump in by the day. You must be in the south. Right to work really makes locals weak.
Not in the south nor rtw but we are weak.
When it's weak at the top it's weak all the way down.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
Either way I will be fine with the outcome.
Because you are part of Management. I thouth you might have been part of the union at one point but you slipped and gave it away! Check my Sig!

Why wouldn't you be able to bump in if you are laid off. This would make no sense.
Because you are probably in Atlanta and have no working knowledge of day to day operations.

ROFLMAO! Yes wake up at 3 am and head to the building in order to work pre-load just to find out your magicaly on truck with a 12 hour dispatch! You failure to understand how things actually work is a dead give away!
If Tony Q is saying now it’s a no vote for him and helping with the cause we should stop giving him sheet... There is nothing wrong with someone seeing the light.
He see his boss's anus and that's about it!

Tony Q

Because you are part of Management. I thouth you might have been part of the union at one point but you slipped and gave it away! Check my Sig!

Because you are probably in Atlanta and have no working knowledge of day to day operations.

ROFLMAO! Yes wake up at 3 am and head to the building in order to work pre-load just to find out your magicaly on truck with a 12 hour dispatch! You failure to understand how things actually work is a dead give away!

He see his boss's anus and that's about it!
I really don't like to say this but you are a special person.

Benben

Working on a new degree, Masters in BS Detecting!
I really don't like to say this but you are a special person.
aww, your so sweet. So tell me are you upset because I think for myself and won't blindly believe you just because you said so, or that I actually took the time to read the proposal?