Teamsters United = IMPRESSIVE

804brown

WRONG AGAIN,.......

Ken came around after it was all over the media, FACT
He seen the opportunity for a Photo-opt and took it,

It was Tim that got the press, media, customers, and members involved,
It was Liam that caused this whole fiasco and Tim was there to clean-up the mess, only to be stabbed in the back by Liam,....Fact,....
Yes, the mobilization by our local was what got UPS back to the table. When a date was set for both parties, Hoffa sent Scooter.Scooter showed up and acted the mediator between Tim and the District Manager. Tim and UPS hammered out the settlement. Nothing more, nothing less. Plus with a record of concessions that Hoffa/Hall has, who in their right mind would call them to "fix" anything?? Remember, hall, the Inventor of the Split Raise?? Maybe if Hall was bargaining about the 250, he would have 125 back to work in Feb and the other 125 back in August!!

Last edited:

10 point

Yes, the mobilization by our local was what got UPS back to the table. When a date was set for both parties, Hoffa sent Scooter.Scooter showed up and acted the mediator between Tim and the District Manager. Tim and UPS hammered out the settlement. Nothing more, nothing less. Plus with a record of concessions that Hoffa/Hall has, who in their right mind would call them to "fix" anything?? Remember, hall, the Inventor of the Split Raise?? Maybe if Hall was bargaining about the 250, he would have 125 back to work in Feb and the other 125 back in August!!
Give em the truth but it only confuses them.
Must be some kick backs on their table?

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Is there a video from Tim s about what happened in maspeth.......because I saw a video about what Liam said happened.......I also saw a video on hall saying what happened........what I haven't seen is tims version.......I heard all the Tim cheerleaders say that it was all lies but I never heard Tim tell his version publicly........probably because he doesn't want to get caught in a lie before the election.....he doesn't want people to know the truth........but he should worry his cheerleaders follow him blindly without worrying about facts and truth

10 point

Is there a video from Tim s about what happened in maspeth.......because I saw a video about what Liam said happened.......I also saw a video on hall saying what happened........what I haven't seen is tims version.......I heard all the Tim cheerleaders say that it was all lies but I never heard Tim tell his version publicly........probably because he doesn't want to get caught in a lie before the election.....he doesn't want people to know the truth........but he should worry his cheerleaders follow him blindly without worrying about facts and truth
"What I haven't seen..."

"I never heard..."

"Probably..."

"He should..."

Based on facts (or lack thereof) presented the claim of the poster is denied.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
It was the BA that got those men fired NOT TIM!! It was Tim that got those drivers' their jobs back!! You are right: that is something to brag about!!
It wasn't Tim. It wasn't Tim at all. He knows it, Liam knows it, 250 drivers know it, hall and Sean know it. I haven't even heard Tim claim he got them back. Odd?

804brown

It wasn't Tim. It wasn't Tim at all. He knows it, Liam knows it, 250 drivers know it, hall and Sean know it. I haven't even heard Tim claim he got them back. Odd?
Of course he wont say, it but he was behind the public campaign to get media and local politicians and community groups involved putting pressure on UPS. In the end the only way to get the 250 back to work was to remove Liam from UPS facilities. That was the key from the beginning. Thats what they wanted from the start. Without that it was a non-starter. So it was Tim's direction of the campaign but it was the members getting their customers to call UPS as well as politicians talking about passing legislation in the City Council which forced UPS to the table. Not Liam, not Hall, and certainly not Obrien!!

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Of course he wont say, it but he was behind the public campaign to get media and local politicians and community groups involved putting pressure on UPS. In the end the only way to get the 250 back to work was to remove Liam from UPS facilities. That was the key from the beginning. Thats what they wanted from the start. Without that it was a non-starter. So it was Tim's direction of the campaign but it was the members getting their customers to call UPS as well as politicians talking about passing legislation in the City Council which forced UPS to the table. Not Liam, not Hall, and certainly not O!!
Of course not. UPS just waited for them to show. Keep drinking your own koolaid