Teamsters United = IMPRESSIVE

5habits100

WRONG AGAIN,.....

I see you didn't dispute about the press and media putting the pressure on, or the customers, Tim took it to the media and that was a smart move, and it was all the negative attention ups was getting, Hall showed up at the end,.....
Spin it or lie doesn't change it,
It was the wrong move. He cost them more time off and made UPS dig in and Tim could fix it.
Hall saved the members jobs.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
So I repeat my question why did tim wait for hall and o to get those guys back to work.......if he had any brains he would have done it without hall and o........do you know why Tim didn't get those guys back to work before hall and o got there......I think you do.....it's because he couldn't
Which drivers were out of work.

You cheerleaders keep making blanket statements, with no details about any facts.

It was the wrong move. He cost them more time off and made UPS dig in and Tim could fix it.
I actually include hall in my prayers and he never got me my job back. All he ever did for me was negotiated all my contacts since I've been here and get me up to 150gr a year and a great life for me and the family. Kens a good man.