Teamsters United = IMPRESSIVE

Spongebob1

Tim didn't do anything to get it resolved. Ken Got it resolved. You just can't be honest.

WRONG AGAIN,.......

Ken came around after it was all over the media, FACT
He seen the opportunity for a Photo-opt and took it,

It was Tim that got the press, media, customers, and members involved,
It was Liam that caused this whole fiasco and Tim was there to clean-up the mess, only to be stabbed in the back by Liam,....Fact,....

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

WRONG AGAIN,.......

It was Liam that caused this whole fiasco and Tim was there to clean-up the mess, only to be stabbed in the back by Liam,....Fact,....
Tim wasn't there he had a meeting he was too busy.......he only did something when he knew hall was coming in to save the day....so Tim can try and steal the credit knowing he was running for office.......Tim couldn't get ups to the table

Spongebob1

Tim wasn't there he had a meeting he was too busy.......he only did something when he knew hall was coming in to save the day....so Tim can try and steal the credit knowing he was running for office.......Tim couldn't get ups to the table

Sorry buddy, still wrong,.....it was all the publicity, the press, media, that got UPS talking again, there was a lot of bad press going against ups, the pressure was on, customers were seeing all of this unfold, that was the turn-around and It was Tim that took it to the public, Ken showed up for pictures,......

5habits100

WRONG AGAIN,.......

No you are wrong.
Ken came around and got them back to work. They weren't back to work until Ken got them back. FACT.
Keep up with your lies.

5habits100

Sorry buddy, still wrong,.....it was all the publicity, the press, media, that got UPS talking again, there was a lot of bad press going against ups, the pressure was on, customers were seeing all of this unfold, that was the turn-around and It was Tim that took it to the public, Ken showed up for pictures,......
Sorry son you are wrong again.
Why weren't they back when Ken got there?
Oh wait I get it Tim was waiting on Ken to get there. Funny

I doubt it but maybe you can understand this.
They didn't go back to work until Ken got involved.
Tim's little sham public outcry really helped out.

They didn't go back until Ken got them back.

I know you won't understand
Actually here's the link to what actually happened. hall came in with Sean O and fixed it. That's what happened. That's what you get with Ken & Sean.

image.jpg
He was at a burger joint I heard.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
I doubt it but maybe you can understand this.
They didn't go back to work until Ken got involved.
Tim's little sham public outcry really helped out.

They didn't go back until Ken got them back.

I know you won't understand
So you can't or won't tell us exactly what you think that Ken did.

Spongebob1

No you are wrong.
Ken came around and got them back to work. They weren't back to work until Ken got them back. FACT.
Keep up with your lies.

WRONG AGAIN,.....

I see you didn't dispute about the press and media putting the pressure on, or the customers, Tim took it to the media and that was a smart move, and it was all the negative attention ups was getting, Hall showed up at the end,.....
Spin it or lie doesn't change it,

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
If Tim had everything under control hall and o didn't need to go there.........how long were the 250 out of work? After you answer that question why didn't Tim fix it before they got there?
So you don't know either.

Funny how quick all you cheerleaders are to give all the credit to Ken, but not a 1 of you seem to be able to tell us what he did.

If he even did anything.

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

WRONG AGAIN,.....

I see you didn't dispute about the press and media putting the pressure on, or the customers, Tim took it to the media and that was a smart move, and it was all the negative attention ups was getting, Hall showed up at the end,.....
Spin it or lie doesn't change it,
So if tim's move worked why didn't he get them back to work why did he wait for hall to get there

Whatbrownwontdoforyou

Your spin on it isn't working, most of us know how it went down,...
Go back and re-read #164 and #166
So I repeat my question why did tim wait for hall and o to get those guys back to work.......if he had any brains he would have done it without hall and o........do you know why Tim didn't get those guys back to work before hall and o got there......I think you do.....it's because he couldn't