Teamsters United = IMPRESSIVE

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I wasn't a big fan of the makeup of the slate but it's very impressive to see the country coming together to support a group of leaders who will fight for their membership instead of imposing concessionary contracts on them!! You got my vote !!!
Hoffa hall and O are on their way out!!
the writing is on the wall!!
Does anyone really feel this group of misfits has a chance? I'm hearing accreditation signatures aren't going well.

anHOURover

Does anyone really feel this group of misfits has a chance? I'm hearing accreditation signatures aren't going well.
Everyone is signing in my area .... Local officers won't even touch the subject.... Your boys came here and lied!! They have not brought the private jet back!!

anHOURover

That statement "sounds" like, it is after the fact.

Are you still fighting for them ?

My only reason for asking....

It sounds "like" a statement from someone who is retired,

or who feels they were "unjustly discharged".

Help me out.

-Bug-
Bug its against the TOS to let you know who I am! I already broke a lot of rules and my posts are currently being censored by the mod! Let's sit back and watch that old lawyer get voted out! You can ask me anything else and I will answer. You may have me backed into a corner and you may not...
You can assume whatever you'd like brother!!
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1437698073.239270.jpg

804brown

Just finished petitioning for Tim's slate out in Local 177. It seems the membership there hates its Local union officials as much as they hate Hoffa/Hall. We got about 1000 signatures just at the Secaucus Facility. Even part timers who never heard of Tim S just wanted to sign in order to get rid of Hoffa and co next year. It was hot and sweaty out there but very encouraging.

ezmoney5150

Just finished petitioning for Tim's slate out in Local 177. It seems the membership there hates its Local union officials as much as they hate Hoffa/Hall. We got about 1000 signatures just at the Secaucus Facility. Even part timers who never heard of Tim S just wanted to sign in order to get rid of Hoffa and co next year. It was hot and sweaty out there but very encouraging.

My group of Hoffa Hall supporters got 1100 signature in Columbus between the Obetz and Columbus hubs. Lots of support there for Hoffa Hall.

804brown

My group of Hoffa Hall supporters got 1100 signature in Columbus between the Obetz and Columbus hubs. Lots of support there for Hoffa Hall.
Really?? I truly would like to know exactly what words you would use to try to sell Hoffa/Hall to any informed member?? Did you mention the last couple of contracts?? The association with corrupt local leaders over the years?? OBrien's conduct??
I really would like to know how you sell this guy unless you are demanding they sign. It truly baffles me on what exactly can be a positive selling point of your side??

ezmoney5150

Really?? I truly would like to know exactly what words you would use to try to sell Hoffa/Hall to any informed member?? Did you mention the last couple of contracts?? The association with corrupt local leaders over the years?? O's conduct??
I really would like to know how you sell this guy unless you are demanding they sign. It truly baffles me on what exactly can be a positive selling point of your side??

It was easy they're the most qualified,
experienced group of people. Tim S. Has someone running on his Slate from 413. And they're still supporting Hoffa/Hall.

804brown

experienced group of people. Tim S. Has someone running on his Slate from 413. And they're still supporting Hoffa/Hall.
Again, you are not saying anything about Hoffa's record. Criticizing one's opponent isnt making your case. When we are out there we mention who Tim is and what he has done for Local 804 since he took office (the 150 new FT jobs, new grievance procedure, best supplement in country, $400 increase in our pension,etc). We also mention Hoffa/hall "experience" negotiating subpar contracts since 1999. The only ones who dont sign are the ones running late.

804brown

So you are saying leaders from Local 804 and 413 and 89, etc are not qualified?? Not experienced enough?? They all have over 30 yrs of actual Teamster experience unlike Hoffa.

ezmoney5150

Again, you are not saying anything about Hoffa's record. Criticizing one's opponent isnt making your case. When we are out there we mention who Tim is and what he has done for Local 804 since he took office (the 150 new FT jobs, new grievance procedure, best supplement in country, $400 increase in our pension,etc). We also mention Hoffa/hall "experience" negotiating subpar contracts since 1999. The only ones who dont sign are the ones running late.

I'm not sure if you noticed, but Hall negotiated a $400 increase in the IBT/UPS pension. Tim didn't do anything but follow what hall did.