Tennis shoes

DRporch

so I was running late and forgot my boots one day and had to wear tennis shoes. Let me tell you it was amazing!!

For the people who wear some type of running shoe what do you use?

I do have a nice set of boots and I love them but man do they get heavy after awhile. I’d like to throw a shoe in the rotation for super hot/dry days

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
so I was running late and forgot my boots one day and had to wear tennis shoes. Let me tell you it was amazing!!

I do have a nice set of boots and I love them but man do they get heavy after awhile. I’d like to throw a shoe in the rotation for super hot/dry days
Tennis shoes? Are you 68 years old or what?

PS- I wear sneakers everyday.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

Tennis shoes? What country club you belong to? Do they keep "those people" out?

542thruNthru

Asics
Rebel_54724501_blackwhite_hi-res.jpg

Boots are for idiots that work in :censored2:ty weather.

Be a cut about the rest. ;)

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I wear these suede shoes that look like nice polishable boots to a supervisor but in reality are just overpriced sneakers.
People are wearing these awful high boots to work and I wonder how they survive a day.
If your sups don't want you wearing black sneakers then hide them in the tote and change shoes with your coffee break. Get a bunch of shop towels in a tote to wipe up messes AND hide shoes/dog treats/etc. from your preloader.