Tentative agreement

R138

Wondering what happens to the part timers who were there for three years? They get a 50cent raise but are on par with everyone who is just starting out? Should bump them up to 15 in line with the raises they already got (which is 2 dollars, in those three years) but i doubt this will happen.

offroad6901

I am wondering the same thing @R138 , I have worked at UPS for a little over 2 years and I interested to see how my wages will be affected. Hopefully when the contract is released, there will be language on this issue, because it will affect all the part timers. For instance, if someone has been there for 15 years, would that person be making whatever their current wage is + the difference between the starting salary (min wage) of what it was when he or she started ($___.___) and now ($13.0000/hr)? For me it would be 13.00 - 10.00 which would be $3 + whatever I make now, so maybe they would prorate it and separate it out over the course of 4 years (making you start out at that 13 but earning more than a new hire would??) if you have been there for at least a year (I don't know, but this will be interesting to see how it works out).

UrbanRunner

Texas Biker
$13 isn't good. The national push is for a $15 min wage. UPS represented by the Teamsters should be leading the way, not lagging behind!! Those p/t hired under the last contract got increases on their seniority date not like the previous contract(s) hires. So, if I understand correctly, p/t hired under the last contract will be paid the same as new hires hired after Aug 1st. Am I missing something? I'll really NOT be impressed if there are any reductions in healthcare coverage...

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Wondering what happens to the part timers who were there for three years? They get a 50cent raise but are on par with everyone who is just starting out? Should bump them up to 15 in line with the raises they already got (which is 2 dollars, in those three years) but i doubt this will happen.
Some old campaigns had set their goal for $18 by 2019. all this fight for 15 crap is actually 3 years old now.

Appvol

Bunch of ungrateful whiny punks. You go find a job with no education making 40/hr somewhere else. You should work harder for that!!!!

If you are one those educated management you are part of the problem. I already had over 40 hrs this so my whiny punk butt took a sick day today.

If you are one those educated management you are part of the problem. I already had over 40 hrs this so my whiny punk butt took a sick day today.
You ARE the problem. Let's hire someone who would be ecstatic about making 100,000/year and get rid of people with your entitlement attitude. We would be way better off

Appvol

You ARE the problem. Let's hire someone who would be ecstatic about making 100,000/year and get rid of people with your entitlement attitude. We would be way better off

No I’m the reason my management team has a job. I work to hard. It’s BS we can’t put enough routes on. That we don’t have enough trucks or drivers.They pass the school in Atlanta but then disqualifiy them at the center before they get their 30 days.They are denying personals at my center but then let people go home. Some A-Hole in Atlanta gets to decide how many routes you can have based a mythical numbers.

Returntosender

No I’m the reason my management team has a job. I work to hard. It’s BS we can’t put enough routes on. That we don’t have enough trucks or drivers.They pass the school in Atlanta but then disqualifiy them at the center before they get their 30 days.They are denying personals at my center but then let people go home. Some A-Hole in Atlanta gets to decide how many routes you can have based a mythical numbers.
Read the comments on UPSers
F27BAAD8-1CC2-4036-A4B5-1E197FB39773.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
You’re too used to telling your on road things like this while you are blowing him in the back of the package car.