Terminated by FedEx

Schweddy

Balls
Is that your real name? Cuz I'd change it if so.

Idk who to recommend but I do suggest you do a lot of research. How much have you documented? You should google:: v Fedex defendant :: and read/see how they handle lawsuits. Maybe even research

!Retired!

You better be sure it was wrongful termination. It'll be a looooong process. Also, if you live in an 'at will' state, they don't need a reason.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
IMG_2022.GIF
I need attorney who has won wrongful termination cases against FedEx. Any suggestions appreciated.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I need attorney who has won wrongful termination cases against FedEx. Any suggestions appreciated.

You, as in on your own, need to call a few attorneys and see if you have a feasible case. If you do, I hope you have your issue well documented.

No attorney will touch your case unless they think it's both winnable and profitable to them. If they do, they'll accept your case on a contingency basis.

FedEx has a formidable Legal Department, but they are regularly defeated.

DazigEliz

I was terminated by fedex in Ca for break violation by failing to take break before my 5th hour while on the road, was one minute pass my 5th hour which lead to my termination, I had committed 4 break violations within a one year time period, however theses break violations were committed in different forms

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
I was terminated by fedex in Ca for break violation by failing to take break before my 5th hour while on the road, was one minute pass my 5th hour which lead to my termination, I had committed 4 break violations within a one year time period, however theses break violations were committed in different forms

You have an outstanding case. Sue them for $10 million. They will probably settle for half that amount in less than a month. YOU GOT THIS!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

They probably have you, because you technically violated policy. Were they setting you up? Kind of sounds like it. That might be your angle, but it's not very strong. More information would be helpful because they usually aren't going to terminate a "good" employee for minor break violations.

The rest of the story, please.

BootsOnTarmac

I have many break violations as stated in OLCC over the years, but never 4 in a one year period. Some were due to me working my :censored2: off and not getting a chance to take it, and not finding a manager to approve it. Others were just a timecard mistake, my fault, oh well. I'm sure DazigEliz had other issues leading to termination.