Termination

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Those :censored2:ers hear the truck coming from miles away too. They set up their ambush.
I had one that I could see for about 200 yards before I got to the stop. (saw mill, got stuff everyday)It would run off the porch, across a field, hit the road and run down the middle, right at the truck. I had to come to a complete stop every time to keep from running over him.
One day, while collecting a COD, the dog bit me on the ass as saw mill guy was handing me the check. They all laughed and thought it was funny.
Next day, I have to admit, I never knew a dogs guts could spread out so far.

ManInBrown

Walk? Hell with that. Let the truck do the work.
How long is the driveway before the back first rule applies....
Have fun with the extra 25 stops because you pull in every driveway. And have fun when you’re dead to them like this driver the first time you hit something. The method is not pulling in driveways. The method is walking stops off.

ManInBrown

I always though it was easier to walk. Course I didn’t have that new fangled power steering…
my route was 80 miles a day. Rich area, I walked every single stop off. Some 1/2 mile from the road. Walked 13 miles a day. Also went out with 115 a day. Guess what, had I pulled in every driveway, number one I would only be looking for trouble, eventually something would happen. And number two, I’d have 145 stops a day. No thanks. I’ll walk everything off, and let the runner gunners cry when they had to cover my pickups.

Box Ox

Have fun with the extra 25 stops because you pull in every driveway.

I think you mean:

private access roads
BC1DF784-0C79-4AC5-A737-AA9E5F0C1DDE.jpeg

ManInBrown

This is a short driveway. You walking it off? Many are on acres of landView attachment 379221
Yup, absolutely. That’s exactly what my route was like. Super rich, you could see all the houses from the road, they were just far away. And the driveways where I walked were never a direct line to the house.

i had one house that was in the clouds. I couldn’t pull in the driveway even if I wanted to. The back bumper would’ve caught the end of the driveway. I hated these people. Every summer like clockwork 4 or 5 pottery barn boxes. Not real heavy but huge. Had to lug those to the garage. Almost died that day every year. But the good thing about these people were if it was an envelope or a small box she didn’t mind if I tied it to the mailbox post in a rain bag. But I knew if I ever left those big ones down there she’d call and complain and I’d have to bring everything up. So I sucked it up and did the right thing when she got something big.

Last edited:

BrownFlush

Have fun with the extra 25 stops because you pull in every driveway. And have fun when you’re dead to them like this driver the first time you hit something. The method is not pulling in driveways. The method is walking stops off.
The method is work smarter not harder. You obviously don’t know how to play the game.
Get paid for the time you save them. The day is long, plenty of opportunities.

ManInBrown

The method is work smarter not harder. You obviously don’t know how to play the game.
Get paid for the time you save them. The day is long, plenty of opportunities.
Don’t know how to play the game lolol. I invented the game. The first time a runner gunner pulls in the driveway and hits something you’re at home for 3 months not getting paid hoping they show you mercy and give you your job back. Come take 30 off me when you’re done.

BrownFlush

my route was 80 miles a day. Rich area, I walked every single stop off. Some 1/2 mile from the road. Walked 13 miles a day. Also went out with 115 a day. Guess what, had I pulled in every driveway, number one I would only be looking for trouble, eventually something would happen. And number two, I’d have 145 stops a day. No thanks. I’ll walk everything off, and let the runner gunners cry when they had to cover my pickups.
You must be one tired puppy at the end of the day.

BrownFlush

Don’t know how to play the game lolol. I invented the game. The first time a runner gunner pulls in the driveway and hits something you’re at home for 3 months not getting paid hoping they show you mercy and give you your job back. Come take 30 off me when you’re done.
I was paying union dues before you got laid. Don’t tell me about inventing.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
One ojs in my building and you would be instructed to drive up long driveways. Work as directed.

ManInBrown

One ojs in my building and you would be instructed to drive up long driveways. Work as directed.
I was. Center manager road me for three days the first time I opted onto the 9.5, we argued about walking the stops off the entire first day. I refused, told him it wasn’t the methods. Shop steward told me the second day to work as directed and he would call the hall to figure out what to do. Second day I pulled in every driveway. Morning of thit’d day Stewie tells me they had a conference call and I’m good. If I feel more safe walking everything off go ahead. center manager never asked me to pull in driveways day 3. He had smoke coming out of his ears the entire day. A few months later my feeder transfer came in.

oldupsman

I basically did exactly this. The whole neighborhood hated the dog, local cops hated the dog.
It was always running around loose. Chased me all the time. finally nailed it one day, unintentionally.
I dragged it up to the house, put a delivery notice on it with the center number. Never heard a peep.
Except 2 days later one of the local cops sees me at the local deli. Walks up to me with a big smile on his face.

FonzieG

BrownOil Salesman
I’ll never understand why guys come here to get support or advice when they get fired. On top of that, post details about it. Management looks at this site. YOUR manager probably looks at this site. They know who you are now on here. And can go back and look at all your posts you’ve made. It might give them some ammo to use at panel… just sayin.
Ah yes. I'm sure user DigDaddy69 with the overly sexualized Chinese cartoon avatar in an anonymous online coffee drinking forum is definitely A. Ramirez that runs route 18A out of my local hub. I just know it.