The 2024 Presidential Race Thread

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I knew this didn’t sound like anything DeSantis had anything to do with.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Has she run anything in her life besides her mouth?

View attachment 420173

Uncontrolled crying. Lol, like a 13 girl breaking up with her boyfriend. I wonder if she realizes her husband is the reason President Trump won?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I wonder if she realizes her husband is the reason President Trump won?
you ARE joking right? Obama won two Presidential Elections very convincingly ( unlike you-know-who)
Trump won because the Democrats ran a less than ideal candidate in 2016. Had Obama been able to run for a Third Term he'd have kicked Trumps ass back to the stone age

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
My favorite Trump lie was when he said he paid millions in taxes and when his taxes were revealed it was shown the most he ever paid was $750.
My favorite was “ if you like your doctor you can keep him, if you like your insurance you can keep it” And “ the average American will save 2500.00 dollars a year on insurance” Oh wait, that’s a democrat lie. Tip of the ice berg.

100%

My favorite Trump lie was when he said he paid millions in taxes and when his taxes were revealed it was shown the most he ever paid was $750.
$750 after he had paid expected taxes? Smh, so how much was prepaid for it to get down to $750? You should know bc it was in the same filing you are referring to……I’ll wait.

100%

you ARE joking right? Obama won two Presidential Elections very convincingly ( unlike you-know-who)
Trump won because the Democrats ran a less than ideal candidate in 2016. Had Obama been able to run for a Third Term he'd have kicked Trumps ass back to the stone age
You’re clueless. If Obama was so great how did we get trump? Were you alive during Obama’s 8 years? Jesus Christ was a :censored2: show. Destroyed the middle class.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
You’re clueless. If Obama was so great how did we get trump? Were you alive during Obama’s 8 years? Jesus Christ was a :censored2: show. Destroyed the middle class.
You’re dealing with people who can’t see the faults in their own failed leaders. Everything is good and perfect in lefty land.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
$750 after he had paid expected taxes? Smh, so how much was prepaid for it to get down to $750? You should know bc it was in the same filing you are referring to……I’ll wait.
funny,his tax returns didnt show anything "prepaid" .
He's a conman you are the mark

Box Ox

Sounds like there might not be many Trump lies if that one’s your favorite. And the only people who are really gonna care about that one are folks who love the idea of sending money to the government.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
The disaster and :censored2:show admistration you are referring to was Dubya: 9/11,Iraqi and Afghanistan invasions, housing crisis and recession, and division of the country all began in 2000.
As far as why Trump was elected i gave you the explanation, do try and keep up!!