The "Badluck Schleprock" Of JC42 PDK (952)

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
Not only can I read Line 35 but I also understand what I read. Line 35 states "net assets". You asked about "net worth". I answered your question, unequivocally. It appears you have greater difficulty asking questions than I have answering them. That makes you confused.
Checkmate.
You do know that NET WORTH is NET ASSETS minus NET LIABILITIES....right?

Last edited by a moderator:

Inthegame

You do know that NET WORTH is NET ASSETS minus NET LIABILITIES....right?
Not on LM2's. You must not understand how depreciation works.

You can dislike PK all you want but math and accounting are politically neutral and working against you. Take an objective look at Schedule 6. Column (B) is what an asset costs; the real value (C) is the tax advantage of depreciation, then (D) is the remainder between the two for accounting purposes.

If you personally depreciated property, do you really believe the value of that property would be the book value if you tried to sell it? That's the objective view you're missing.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

You can dislike PK all you want but math and accounting are politically neutral and working against you. Take an objective look at Schedule 6. Column (B) is what an asset costs; the real value (C) is the tax advantage of depreciation, then (D) is the remainder between the two for accounting purposes.

If you personally depreciated property, do you really believe the value of that property would be the book value if you tried to sell it? That's the objective view you're missing.
And you are conveniently leaving out the massive overspending that PK has been doing.

Property value on comes into play when you sell it, or take out loans on it.

LagunaBrown

We have all had this conversation before with the same results. Realbrown1 knows the truth but just wants lie and post negative crap. I'm telling you thats their game to get uniformed members and turn them on the local. just like we caught him lying about the WCT pension. Just look at all the lame threads from these people....... This website has turned into T-Net with non UPS guys getting on here just to work up their wet dreams of running a Local. TDU SUCKS!

Inthegame

And you are conveniently leaving out the massive overspending that PK has been doing.

"Massive" overspending? The local spent $37,697 more than they took in in 2014. Do you realize just matching UPS's annual benefit increases account for over $58K in a local with that number of employees. And that includes $0 in wage increases.

LagunaBrown

Actually Inthegame explained it perfectly and your comprehension is awful...... I been telling you that forever. God bless inthegames patience because mine has run out with you.

Seems like PK cant get a break!
But i guess he has it coming, a long time coming! All the lies, all the burned bridges and you have no where to go! It makes me giddy to see you dwindle down to nothing!
The "motley crew" of people you surround yourself with will not doubt help in your failed attempts to stay in office!

You 952 agents that are out there throwing other locals under the bus for the UPS carve out, for the lack of representation should be ashamed of yourselfs for lying to our members as a last ditch effort to save your jobs.. It's a little too late there gram, You will not save the local, it's too far gone and members want to see change.

View attachment 68211
So @The Silent BAG how'd the delegates election work out for you today??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????TDUSucks???????????????????????????????????????????

The Silent Bang

So @The Silent BAG how'd the delegates election work out for you today??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????TDUSucks???????????????????????????????????????????
Work out fine for me .... I had no pony in that show ! ! And you can say what ever you want about TDU, I have never been or ever will be TDU .....

Work out fine for me .... I had no pony in that show ! ! And you can say what ever you want about TDU, I have never been or ever will be TDU .....
Everything you've said was going to happen or did happen has been all wrong. You need to tak your bag somewhere where you can actually say something that is actually going to happen. Until them you are a bag.