The CEO Thanked Us?

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
Abney doesn't care what we say on this board. He just cares about the stocks and the bonus he receives come February. Then we get to see it by the end of March.

anHOURover

Plenty of people quitting this peak because they can’t physically do the job. So take your “go find another job” management or kiss ass management statement ****.
Can you relax with the profanity slugger.
We do have some members on this site who are under 18. Relax slugger.
Go beat the boss up

Last edited by a moderator:

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
With just under 4 months left my "give a :censored2:" has all but disappeared.

I was just amazed that something that we are told to do before leaving the building is completely disregarded by the majority of drivers.
Remember it’s your job to teach those new drivers about UPS that’s what you told me or are you being a hypocrite and trolling like you were on the other thread just figure I call you out. Honesty and integrity most not be important to some people anymore just funny catching you saying something totally different.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
Can you relax with the profanity slugger.
We do have some members on this site who are under 18. Relax slugger.
Go beat the boss up
And I have no doubt you know each of them. You should consider not threatening rape against other members wives. Didn’t know UPS employed under 18 year olds. Damn you are sick.
8310AF49-7DBA-4606-86B2-A34B49671D02.gif

Dragon

Package Center Manager
I saw the comments it was good to see us stand up and say something even if he is the CEO. All the thank you letters we got from district managers where treated as a load of crap. I hope he saw all the messages and gets the real point he isn’t fooling anybody and he better gear up for a busy 2018 of having managers deliver come August. Good luck Mr Abney hope your 70 hr work week was worth you sacrificing your company’s reputation for a couple extra bucks

In August when the Beemer's, Land Rover's, Toyota's (with the UPS delivery App on the phone) start coming thru the gates to deliver the packages, make sure you do not touch the car cause they will be real street thugs instead of package car thugs...:2guns:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
In August when the Beemer's, Land Rover's, Toyota's (with the UPS delivery App on the phone) start coming thru the gates to deliver the packages, make sure you do not touch the car cause they will be real street thugs instead of package car thugs...:2guns:
Lmfao! You guys couldn’t even get PVD’s for Christmas. I doubt you’ll get lone scabs in their own vehicles. Nothing a few tack strips can’t fix.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Lmfao! You guys couldn’t even get PVD’s for Christmas. I doubt you’ll get lone scabs in their own vehicles. Nothing a few tack strips can’t fix.
And as they load up their cars with iPads and phones then tell dragon and his crew to friend off they aren’t delivering s.....and there’s nothing anyone is going to do about it.... why do people need to porch pirate now when they can just drive into ups and take the whole enchilada....amazing....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
You think wantabee Russian mafia is going to actually deliver the pkgs you load into their m3’s???? Lmao.. it’ll be like taking candy from a baby and there’s nothing the friend you will be able to do about it... and interesting “fun fact” you can state at your pcm, that these “thugs” now know where you work so you better be checking your Kia every night before you start it up... those guys don’t play.. you will wish it had just been ups driver thugs delivering the goods....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I like that...”the beemers, land rovers, and TOYOTA’S.... wtf, Toyota’s???? Come on .... pull your head out