The company spin goes into high gear

Thebrownblob

You greedy bastids.
They welcome the urgency?
1687950714249.gif

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Wish they would state the economic package they’re trying to bargain for.
Company makes money with drivers at $42
Yet offer $10 pay cut in the top rate. Disgusting.

I like how it says the part timers make $20 🤣 ours make $14. More lies.

Cowboy Mac

Wish they would state the economic package they’re trying to bargain for.
Company makes money with drivers at $42
Yet offer $10 pay cut in the top rate. Disgusting.

I like how it says the part timers make $20 🤣 ours make $14. More lies.
That’s all they do is lie.

Anyone asks me about getting AC, I say yeah and the company wants to give us a $10 pay cut to pay for it. Watch their eyes pop out of their head.

"Our delivery drivers make $95,000 a year on average in wages."

Considering probably half of our drivers in progression, and a bunch of those are 22.4s, I'm guessing they only polled the topped out drivers when going through payroll.

Family

"Our delivery drivers make $95,000 a year on average in wages."

Considering probably half of our drivers in progression, and a bunch of those are 22.4s, I'm guessing they only polled the topped out drivers when going through payroll.
Maybe Carol can call her old employer at the Atlanta Fed an ask them to dial back the inflation. Working more hours in exchange for dollars that have less purchasing power ain't going to cut it.

Buffet Master

FEEDAH FATTY
Our BA who is in DC at negotiations posted 45 minutes ago on our locals FB page that negotiations really took a turn for the worse this morning already and be fully prepared to strike.

ManInBrown

Is the $10 pay cut for future employees that make book after 8-1-23 or they are trying to cut all $10? I’m not for it either way, but a lot of people I talk to think that their pay is going to be cut $10.

ManInBrown

O’Brien painted himself into a corner, promising us the world. For that reason alone I think we’re striking. UPS isn’t going to hand us all his demands on a silver platter, and from what I’ve seen of him he’s not going to lose face. Not saying his stance is right or wrong. Just stating facts.

87brown

O’Brien painted himself into a corner, promising us the world. For that reason alone I think we’re striking. UPS isn’t going to hand us all his demands on a silver platter, and from what I’ve seen of him he’s not going to lose face. Not saying his stance is right or wrong. Just stating facts.
I agree it’s almost like you have a bit off more than you can chew. What’s more interesting is if any of you guys follow the yellow freight contract going on right now that is very interesting because in O’Brien’s eyes, it’s all or nothing the company saying they’re gonna have to go bankrupt under the current scenario and if they don’t help them re-organize, they’re going to shut the doors and the union doesn’t care. They’re saying shut the doors very strange.

Thebrownblob

I agree it’s almost like you have a bit off more than you can chew. What’s more interesting is if any of you guys follow the yellow freight contract going on right now that is very interesting because in O’Brien’s eyes, it’s all or nothing the company saying they’re gonna have to go bankrupt under the current scenario and if they don’t help them re-organize, they’re going to shut the doors and the union doesn’t care. They’re saying shut the doors very strange.
Yellow situation is very different, almost 2 decades of union give backs. Including very little raises, and no pension. All because the company has been saying for years They’re going out of business, only to magically find funding and bonuses for management later. It is one of the worst run companies that I have ever seen.

textat3

we are striking 100%. the time to prepare has passed. either you are ready or you aren’t. either way, life will go on. see you on the side of the road.