The company spin goes into high gear

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
O’Brien painted himself into a corner, promising us the world. For that reason alone I think we’re striking. UPS isn’t going to hand us all his demands on a silver platter, and from what I’ve seen of him he’s not going to lose face. Not saying his stance is right or wrong. Just stating facts.
Yep, he did run off at the mouth

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
I don’t know if I think that’s chump change, but I certainly think we are by far the most efficient, most valuable workforce in the nation, we are a bargain in the current work environment, and it’s humorous to listen to some of the idiots on here think that people will do it for less iand that the company has an army of them waiting.
They also deliberately leave out the amount of overtime we put in to get that kind of money. Check out what Glassdoor.com or Indeed.com have to say about how much a UPS driver makes.

K20A

UPS will not pay us the last week of July, just be aware of that. They’ll make you jump through hoops to get that final pay check. Then when the strike is over you’ll magically get it.

derrickmd30

there is no line to work for UPS. hell look at the bathrooms people. how many people went to the bathroom and years later they still can't be found. we have more people missing in the bathroom then Hillary court cases. no one is getting chased by dogs and mean people and not stealing packages then us.

derrickmd30

UPS will not pay us the last week of July, just be aware of that. They’ll make you jump through hoops to get that final pay check. Then when the strike is over you’ll magically get it.
and one steward will walking to the company with a case of grievances to get penalty pay and feds will be on them to get us triple pay. ups does not wan to we stole there last checks on the world news.

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants

Well, thank god theres laws for that...

But also that pay period falls under the last contract and you can still grieve it. (Under this contract of course, not the new, as the offense took place under the old.) If im not mistaken

Thoughts @BigUnionGuy?

Thebrownblob

Lol where do these people come up with this crap? Your check will be deposited as well as any vacations. SMH same as it was in 1997.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
They won’t hold your money. That’s the least of your worries.

thecamel

Waiting to put the re in front of tired
In 1997 there was no direct deposit. They came outside and gave us our paychecks.