The company spin goes into high gear

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
"Our delivery drivers make $95,000 a year on average in wages."

Considering probably half of our drivers in progression, and a bunch of those are 22.4s, I'm guessing they only polled the topped out drivers when going through payroll.
$95,000 is CHUMP CHANGE
I FEEL LIKE A PORTABLE FORKLIFT
THEY TREATED US LIKE SCUM DURING COVID!

🤬 off @UPS !! we will be STRIKING!!
🧔‍♂️✊

YourMissingCallTag

1687972897593.png

Lulz

Commercial Inside Release

O’Brien painted himself into a corner, promising us the world. For that reason alone I think we’re striking. UPS isn’t going to hand us all his demands on a silver platter, and from what I’ve seen of him he’s not going to lose face. Not saying his stance is right or wrong. Just stating facts.
Sometimes in life, you have no choice but to fight it out.

Thebrownblob

$95,000 is CHUMP CHANGE
I FEEL LIKE A PORTABLE FORKLIFT
THEY TREATED US LIKE SCUM DURING COVID!

🤬 off @UPS !! we will be STRIKING!!
🧔‍♂️✊
I don’t know if I think that’s chump change, but I certainly think we are by far the most efficient, most valuable workforce in the nation, we are a bargain in the current work environment, and it’s humorous to listen to some of the idiots on here think that people will do it for less iand that the company has an army of them waiting.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I don’t know if I think that’s chump change, but I certainly think we are by far the most efficient, most valuable workforce in the nation, we are a bargain in the current work environment, and it’s humorous to listen to some of the idiots on here think that people will do it for less iand that the company has an army of them waiting.
People are all talk until you stick their asses into a bulked out p12, give them the keys and let them go. Most wouldn’t make it through the day let alone come back tomorrow.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
People are all talk until you stick their asses into a bulked out p12 and give them the keys and let them go. Most wouldn’t make it through the day let alone come back tomorrow

Thebrownblob

People are all talk until you stick their asses into a bulked out p12 and give them the keys and let them go. Most wouldn’t make it through the day let alone come back tomorrow
Exactly right, I can’t even count the number of people that began her career here thinking about how much money they were going to make until they actually realized how hard the job was and how much of a grind it was.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Exactly right, I can’t even count the number of people that began her career here thinking about how much money they were going to make until they actually realized how hard the job was and how much of a grind it was.
You know it brother…total grind. That’s why people need to get out when they can and not make this a 40+ year career.