The Concept of Constructive Dissatisfaction

B

brown day

Fedex you are ruining the thread. Despite your many posts where you call him names he still turns the other cheek. If anything you now look to be the immature baby chasing him all over the site. You're lucky this is not a moderated site.

wkmac

Gee, it must be a boring Sunday all across America :wink2:

Yeah it kinda is but Tie is trying to entertain us. I can sure tell Mr. FedEx is enjoying it.

Speaking of Tie,

Hey Tie,

No I really don't pay attention to rep. awards because IMO it's a popularity contest for the most part. Although I have to say I finally looked at the number and to be honest I was shocked. When you consider some of the controversial comments I've made in the political forum and to have that many and it be so green, I'm shocked. Some of you people are hiding in the closet or lying on your real politics!
:happy-very:

It makes no difference so if you want to make it red knock yourself out!

I think you missed the pointagain? the fdx folks have been here for a while. thats not the complaint. the complaint is adding fdx forums changes the site from a upser site to an industry site.

Tie,

YES! YES! YES! I understand that and so you understand I don't care what Cheryl does OK! It's her website and if in her wisdom she thinks this needs to be done I'm cool with it. When this place becomes something I'm not interested in or changes to my unliking I will just leave. Besides, I doubt if over time with the name Browncafe that we will be overrun by FedExers, DHLers (soon to be FedExers) USPS folks or anyone else. Now if the word gets out about you and how easy it is to yank your chain, we might be overrun with members of the International Chain Yankers Union Local 666 who's President is named Susan Driver!

:happy-very::happy-very::happy-very:

I'm sorry, that wasn't very nice. Dear Lord forgive me and bless the little pigmies in Pigmyland.

AMEN!

Hey UPSdude,
Pick me up a copy of Mad Magazine as I've gotten way to silly now and need something to serious me back up!
:happy2:

Also heard any testing times from Phoenix? Shoe ran a 4.48 and Capps a 4.78. Hadn't seen anything on Vandy yet. See the new Dragstrip at Charlotte?

brazenbrown

wow did you actually say that? Why on this thread alone the fdx employees have gotten away with calling me a crybaby about 10 times despite the anti flaming rule. Why because the moderators over looked the flaming rule if it agrees with their position. Why not open your eyes the next time before you run your mouth. you seem to struggle with this subject perhaps you should leave it alone and return to ambigous politcal concepts.

Let's close our eyes (perhaps our minds too) for a moment and go back into the past, the past where all of us at sometime were in High School!!

YUP!!

I've got to admit I've been having some fun toying with the fdx guys here. Trp is so into starting a fight here with a mangement person that he even jumped in on behalf of a fdx guy. Got to love it. You are so so gullible there tex. Find them horns yet buddy?

why don't you hold on to them and wipe your rear. You're starting to stink the place up.

Guess you guys are too stupid to set up your own site.

thought about it until the couriers tried to fondle me.

Word is that you shudder quite often at anything and everything and often wet yourself when you shudder.

Ok, you can open your eyes now and remember that we're all adults here!!:happy2: Tie since you seem to be leading the parade perhaps you could lead by example I for one would take you much more seriously. JMHO!!

I don't think Cheryl is letting in terrorists or ruining the site like you say, anyone who wants to be here is already here. Giving FDX, our main competitor a forum does nothing in my opinion to lessen the quality or Browness of the Browncafe. It further developes our own discussions because we have a choice to visit those forums if we want to learn more about our competition. You don't have to even go to those forums if you don't want to.
Should Cheryl take down the other forums too?? What do current events, and life after brown topics about cooking and jokes have to do with being a UPSER??

Personally, the more we know about the competition the better.

This is a website not a cult!

wkmac

Let's close our eyes (perhaps our minds too) for a moment and go back into the past, the past where all of us at sometime were in High School!!

YUP!!

Ok, you can open your eyes now and remember that we're all adults here!!:happy2: Tie since you seem to be leading the parade perhaps you could lead by example I for one would take you much more seriously. JMHO!!

I don't think Cheryl is letting in terrorists or ruining the site like you say, anyone who wants to be here is already here. Giving FDX, our main competitor a forum does nothing in my opinion to lessen the quality or Browness of the Browncafe. It further developes our own discussions because we have a choice to visit those forums if we want to learn more about our competition. You don't have to even go to those forums if you don't want to.
Should Cheryl take down the other forums too?? What do current events, and life after brown topics about cooking and jokes have to do with being a UPSER??

Personally, the more we know about the competition the better.

This is a website not a cult!

Well put Brazen, well done! Post of the day IMO!

wkmac

Originally Posted by tieguy
Guess you guys are too stupid to set up your own site.

OK, I gotta at least do this before I close.

ROTFLMAO!

OK Tie, that one made me laugh!

You win!

tieguy

Banned
Yeah it kinda is but Tie is trying to entertain us. I can sure tell Mr. FedEx is enjoying it.

Speaking of Tie,

Hey Tie,

No I really don't pay attention to rep. awards because IMO it's a popularity contest for the most part. Although I have to say I finally looked at the number and to be honest I was shocked. When you consider some of the controversial comments I've made in the political forum and to have that many and it be so green, I'm shocked. Some of you people are hiding in the closet or lying on your real politics!

It makes no difference so if you want to make it red knock yourself out!

actually i bumped you up. Are you having a bad day?

Tie,

YES! YES! YES! I understand that and so you understand I don't care what Cheryl does OK! It's her website and if in her wisdom she thinks this needs to be done I'm cool with it. When this place becomes something I'm not interested in or changes to my unliking I will just leave.

Sigh...I didn't disagree with that point , in fact I made it. At the same I guess I'm still allowed to voice my disagreement with the direction the site is going in? At least I should be until this 10 year old fdx kid finally gets on my nerves and I stomp him at which point I expect to be overly moderated again. I must be effective with my commentary because I can ignore 15 flames before I fire at which my point I get the mods fired up.

I'm sorry, that wasn't very nice. Dear Lord forgive me and bless the little pigmies in Pigmyland.

huh?

tieguy

Banned
I don't think Cheryl is letting in terrorists or ruining the site like you say, anyone who wants to be here is already here. Giving FDX, our main competitor a forum does nothing in my opinion to lessen the quality or Browness of the Browncafe.

Brazen its not about quality or lack of it. For some reason many of you read this as some type of block fdx move. The point is its change from a ups site to an industry site. All the news , information etc was there before this change. The fdx posters were here before the change. The point again is it changes the site from a ups info for upsers as the link states to a package delivery site.

wkmac

huh?

Tie,

3 words. Larry the CableGuy! OK maybe 4.

Anyway see Larry and you'll get it!

wkmac

I always wondered how Tie got so many rep points..

I always thought he got them by s......... I'm not gonna say that, I'm not gonna say it!

Dear Lord, forgive me again and bless the little pigmies in pigmyland!

Sorry everyone, Hazmat threw one right over the plate and I just had to swing at it! But I went ahead and missed it on purpose because I was wrong.

BUT MAN I COULDA DROVE THAT ONE OUT OF THE YARD!

As Bugs Bunny would say, "ain't I a stinker!":happy2:

At least we turned this thread into a humorous one so maybe there is hope!

tieguy

Banned
I always thought he got them by s......... I'm not gonna say that, I'm not gonna say it!

Dear Lord, forgive me again and bless the little pigmies in pigmyland!

Sorry everyone, Hazmat threw one right over the plate and I just had to swing at it! But I went ahead and missed it on purpose because I was wrong.

BUT MAN I COULDA DROVE THAT ONE OUT OF THE YARD!

As Bugs Bunny would say, "ain't I a stinker!":happy2:

At least we turned this thread into a humorous one so maybe there is hope!

you're losing it mac. That whole post was plain bizarre.

tieguy

Banned
Still alot of cryin' going on.... *cough* *cough* tieguy *cough* *cough* :happy-very:

I bet the world he goes to work on Monday and cries all about this to his co-workers:
"Man, these mean ol' Fedex guys are posting on OUR site and nobody else on the site understands
me.......wwaaaaaahhhhhhh......wwaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!"

:angry-very2:

And you're going back to whom? Fdx. thats right you couldn't cut it with a delivery service that does half the job of ups. ROFLMAO

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
My original intent in posting this thread was to find out more about constructive dissatisfaction, NOT to start a flame war that's getting way out of hand, and light years away from the original topic.
:whiteflag::whiteflag::whiteflag: