The demise of the Democrats

moreluck

golden ticket member
The unions could go away completely and I wouldn't be angry. They're membership is dwindling and dismal. States are going broke because of them and the non union folks are tired of it. They've outgrown their use. You check out the language on the Union thread and it's like an episode of the Sopranos. The childish games like....let's all call off sick today and really show the suits.
If you want to organize childish pranks like that, why don't you do it on a teamster site. In times like these people should be thanking God that they even have a job. You explain to your family why you won't be bringing home a paycheck because you were calling off sick and you really weren't and got fired.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The unions could go away completely and I wouldn't be angry. They're membership is dwindling and dismal. States are going broke because of them and the non union folks are tired of it. They've outgrown their use. You check out the language on the Union thread and it's like an episode of the Sopranos. The childish games like....let's all call off sick today and really show the suits.
If you want to organize childish pranks like that, why don't you do it on a teamster site. In times like these people should be thanking God that they even have a job. You explain to your family why you won't be bringing home a paycheck because you were calling off sick and you really weren't and got fired.

God has nothing to do with this. In fact, the way Republicans deal with workers isn't very God-like, so I'm not going to be thanking God for the way my employer exploits me.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Your as bad as the canadian, talk out of your A hole then try to justify it by twisting what the replied post was about.

Why, thank you!! You say the nicest things!! Klein seems pretty bright to me, plus Canadians have much better beer than we do. Even when I talk out of my A-Hole, it's more intelligent than what comes out of your Pie-hole.

Why, thank you!! You say the nicest things!! Klein seems pretty bright to me, plus Canadians have much better beer than we do. Even when I talk out of my A-Hole, it's more intelligent than what comes out of your Pie-hole.
I really doubt you would know the difference. You've already proven you have nothing to add to a conversation unless you talk BS and make irrelevant insults. You've totally destroyed any credibility you ever had by making crap up, just like your buddy.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I really doubt you would know the difference. You've already proven you have nothing to add to a conversation unless you talk BS and make irrelevant insults. You've totally destroyed any credibility you ever had by making crap up, just like your buddy.

What, the Canadians don't make good beer? Put down the Bud and try something good, like Molson or Kokanee. Anything that I say that disagrees with Right Wing thought is "wrong". Correct? We Liberals are experts at making things up, like Birth Certificates, so we can send Birthers up the wall. Glad it's working.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
quote="MrFedEx, post: 832728"

What, the Canadians don't make good beer? Put down the Bud and try something good, like Molson or Kokanee. Kokanee...really...that is worse Bud and Bud sucks. You ever try Shiner Bock or Yuengling Black and Tan...excellent American beers....give them a try. I agree though...Molson Golden is good but the 2 American beers i mentioned are much better.

Anything that I say that disagrees with Right Wing thought is "wrong". Correct? We are experts at making things up, like Birth Certificates,(I like that it was Democrats that started the Birther movement...do your research.:wink2:) so we can send Birthers up the wall. Glad it's working. Funny, that same can be said for you and your Liberal buddies. And i do like driving you guys up the wall too...the Donald and Palin arent even running but your Panties are all in a wad over them. :bigsmile2:

klein

Für Meno :)
They got Kokanee Gold, too.
Try our beer from the tap !

Your's in stale, I couldn't drink it.

If your ever in Canada, go to Boston Pizza, and have a subzero Molson or even Coors Light Pint.
They have a new draught system, that despenses beer at minus 2C (not sure, maybe 29F) ?

It's awesome, but will set you back about C$6.00 without tips. So, about atleast C$7.00 with tip, or 8 dollars US.
And, we'll thank-you for participating in our healthcare revenues :)

If you wonder, a Jug (picture) will set you back atleast $20.

What, the Canadians don't make good beer? Put down the Bud and try something good, like Molson or Kokanee. Anything that I say that disagrees with Right Wing thought is "wrong". Correct? We Liberals are experts at making things up, like Birth Certificates, so we can send Birthers up the wall. Glad it's working.

I don't drink bud, never tasted a canadian beer that I liked, granted I haven't tried them all. Personally, I prefer both.jpg
both.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
They got Kokanee Gold, too.
Try our beer from the tap !

Your's in stale, I couldn't drink it.

If your ever in Canada, go to Boston Pizza, and have a subzero Molson or even Coors Light Pint.
They have a new draught system, that despenses beer at minus 2C (not sure, maybe 29F) ?

It's awesome, but will set you back about C$6.00 without tips. So, about atleast C$7.00 with tip, or 8 dollars US.
And, we'll thank-you for participating in our healthcare revenues :)

If you wonder, a Jug (picture) will set you back atleast $20.

If all you get is a picture of it for $20, I wonder what it would cost for a real pitcher of it ??

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
What, the Canadians don't make good beer? Put down the Bud and try something good, like Molson or Kokanee. Kokanee...really...that is worse Bud and Bud sucks. You ever try Shiner Bock or Yuengling Black and Tan...excellent American beers....give them a try. I agree though...Molson Golden is good but the 2 American beers i mentioned are much better.

Anything that I say that disagrees with Right Wing thought is "wrong". Correct? We are experts at making things up, like Birth Certificates,(I like that it was Democrats that started the Birther movement...do your research.:wink2:) so we can send Birthers up the wall. Glad it's working. Funny, that same can be said for you and your Liberal buddies. And i do like driving you guys up the wall too...the Donald and Palin arent even running but your Panties are all in a wad over them. :bigsmile2:[/QUOTE]

We are hoping that any of the current crop of clowns runs. If we (Liberals) started the Birther movement, it's turned out to be a pretty good strategy, because it's made numerous Republicans look like fools.

I love Canadian beer, but like Japanese beer even better. Ever had Asahi Extra Dry?

Lue C Fur

Evil member
We are hoping that any of the current crop of clowns runs. If we (Liberals) started the Birther movement, it's turned out to be a pretty good strategy, because it's made numerous Republicans look like fools. And it showed that Obama likes to hide things and paid money to keep it that way.

I love Canadian beer, but like Japanese beer even better. Ever had Asahi Extra Dry?

I lived in Japan for 7 years...tried it all and go back every few years to visit. I perfer Orion. I think its called "Super dry" not extra dry.