The dumb things UPSers do!

Oh Shoot

Work years past the max pension amount.

To each his own but I can't imagine any circumstance that would make me work more than even 30 years but that has always been my goal. We've got a bunch over 35, a handful over 40 years and one close to 50.
Cold day in hell if i would

P

pickup

To each his own but I can't imagine any circumstance that would make me work more than even 30 years but that has always been my goal. We've got a bunch over 35, a handful over 40 years and one close to 50.

One supervisor that I liked a lot (he retired) called these guys "people blockers". When I asked the meaning of the term, he said these guys block guys like you from moving up the seniority list.

ManInBrown

One supervisor that I liked a lot (he retired) called these guys "people blockers". When I asked the meaning of the term, he said these guys block guys like you from moving up the seniority list.
That sup sounds like a real winner. If he was still around he'd probably be following all the 25-30 year drivers every day hoping he could fire them, to get someone new in at starting pay with no vacation. As far as I'm concerned good for someone if they want to stay 30 years. Not my life. They earned the right to hang it up on their terms

Northbaypkg

20 NDA stops daily
Knew a guy who tried running to the airport off the clock in his personal vehicle when he missed the shuttle.

Same thing happened here lol. He missed the shuttle, called his girlfriend and when she came down he loaded up her car with reds and sent her to the airport. This is the same guy who got fired from UPS, went to FedEx ground, got fired from there, then ended up at Amazon.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
IMG_5200.JPG
What's wrong with peeing in bottles?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns

If you have a younger wife, pension payout is a lot lower.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
feeder driver brought his girlfriend on the run. got caught , lost job, union got job back for him.

he quit anyway a couple years later.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer

brain damage from inhaling diesel fumes.

rod

Retired 22 years
What's life if you don't do a few dumb things once in awhile. I'm sure I would have been fired if I had been caught doing some of the dumb stuff I did.