The dumb things UPSers do!

MC4YOU2

Wherever I see Trump, it smells like he's Putin.
A driver near the top of the seniority list routinely called in sick about every other Monday or Friday before absentee policy was enforced. He was a runner gunner on days he did show up so he was given lots of leeway.

One week he was on vacay he must've gotten confused from so many call ins and when Monday rolled around he called in sick again!

clean hairy

List of things I know have been hauled in a UPS truck:

canoe
building materials (everything for a complete remodel of a bathroom including a
tub/shower enclosure, 2 sinks and a toilet).
motorcycle
dead deer
live deer
Christmas tree
Wife
goat
cats
dogs
snapping turtles
cases of beer
demolition material from remodeled bathroom (including old tub, shower enclosure,2 old
sinks and old toilet)
12' wide carpet roll
lots of car parts
enough asphalt shingles to do a house
Bees
Fish
Auto Trasmissions

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

canoe
motorcycle
dead deer
live deer
Christmas tree
Wife
goat
cats
dogs
snapping turtles
cases of beer
demolition material from remodeled bathroom (including old tub, shower enclosure,2 old
sinks and old toilet)
12' wide carpet roll
lots of car parts

I'll add
New hot water heater
1/2 cord of fire wood
Small block chevy short block
New puppy for Christmas
Bags of lawn seed
Bags of lawn fertilizer

ski or die

Ski or Die

canoe
motorcycle
dead deer
live deer
Christmas tree
Wife
goat
cats
dogs
snapping turtles
cases of beer
sinks and old toilet)
12' wide carpet roll
lots of car parts
From the looks of the list , it looks like someone is turning their PC into a RV. All the comforts of home. Just need Wi-Fi and Flat Screen.

Mr. Sir

Box slinger
IMG_1284.JPG
From the looks of the list , it looks like someone is turning their PC into a RV. All the comforts of home. Just need Wi-Fi and Flat Screen.
High seniority drivers here get to pimp their PC's out

rod

Retired 22 years
So today I finally became a real driver...I pooped in a DR bag!

I would have drove as far as needed to find a decent bathroom. I can honestly say I never crapped in a UPS truck. I have stood in the wheel well and pee'd out the passenger side door a few times ---------but never in a bottle. I really find it hard to believe a driver can't find another place other than in the back of his truck to relieve himself.

over9five

Staff member
I would have drove as far as needed to find a decent bathroom. I can honestly say I never crapped in a UPS truck. I have stood in the wheel well and pee'd out the passenger side door a few times ---------but never in a bottle. I really find it hard to believe a driver can't find another place other than in the back of his truck to relieve himself.
It's the runner gunners who do it. They ain't got time to drive to a restroom!

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
I ran country routes for a lot of years and never took a dump in the truck. Honestly that seems kind of degrading.

dookie stain

Cornfed whiteboy
A mans gotta do what a mans gotta do...I will purposely walk outside my house and pee outside...it just feels better...plus I'm kinda hoping my hot neighbor gets a peek at my three inches of fame