The dumb things UPSers do!

BUCN85

It's not cool to be a runner... just saying...news flash, you are a 29 year driver... not a 24 year old track star...stop trying to prove something grandpa!!!
Didn't realize he was a driver. From his posts and the way he has to correct everybody and he is always right and again the most educated person on this forum I automatically assumed he was management..

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Didn't realize he was a driver. From his posts and the way he has to correct everybody and he is always right and again the most educated person on this forum I automatically assumed he was management..
He's a jr. management type driver..a 29 year driver who is deathly afraid to be pulled into the office so he works off the clock...he's a gamer.... for sure

J Hardy

I would have drove as far as needed to find a decent bathroom. I can honestly say I never crapped in a UPS truck. I have stood in the wheel well and pee'd out the passenger side door a few times ---------but never in a bottle. I really find it hard to believe a driver can't find another place other than in the back of his truck to relieve himself.
You apparently have never been on a RuRAL Route

rod

Retired 22 years
You apparently have never been on a RuRAL Route

Only for 25 years. Whats so hard about finding a place to piss on a RR? Its called 'the bushes". As far as taking a dump I can't say I ever couldn't hold it until I got to a gas station or park or someplace with a toilet. I still say if you are pissing in a bottle in the back of your truck you are one LAZY MF.

Cementups

Box Monkey
I still say if you are pissing in a bottle in the back of your truck you are one LAZY MF.

It's not my preferred method but sometimes you are too far away from civilization and there isn't enough cover to protect you from being seen. You know how it works. You won't see a car for 10 minutes on a long country road but as soon as you pull over and whip it out and start a stream, here comes a car. Every. damn. time.

rod

Retired 22 years
It's not my preferred method but sometimes you are too far away from civilization and there isn't enough cover to protect you from being seen. You know how it works. You won't see a car for 10 minutes on a long country road but as soon as you pull over and whip it out and start a stream, here comes a car. Every. damn. time.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Happened to me today. Pulled off in the middle of nowhere and started peeing facing away from the PC because of the wind. Halfway through a truck came up over a hill about ¼ mile away. Good thing my penis is so small so they couldn't see it.

Last edited by a moderator:

J Hardy

Only for 25 years. Whats so hard about finding a place to piss on a RR? Its called 'the bushes". As far as taking a dump I can't say I ever couldn't hold it until I got to a gas station or park or someplace with a toilet. I still say if you are pissing in a bottle in the back of your truck you are one LAZY MF.
Takes more work to pee in bottle than just whip it out,besides in this day and age last thing u want is some young woman to report you pissing and getting a indecent exposure charge against you!

rod

Retired 22 years
Takes more work to pee in bottle than just whip it out,besides in this day and age last thing u want is some young woman to report you pissing and getting a indecent exposure charge against you!

The young ones won't report you---Its the old ones who do that.