DoPushUPS

Again, you know what you signed up for. No one is holding a gun to your head making you stay at UPS. I have five kids. I missed cumulative years of their lives in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Again, you know what you signed up for. No one is holding a gun to your head making you stay at UPS. I have five kids. I missed cumulative years of their lives in Afghanistan and Iraq.
So now I'm a rotting father just because I ignored my children?

Is your avatar the female reproductive system?
xThtanBNixj1O1m5oY.gif

542thruNthru

OMG stop crying about OT. Especially at your rates!! It's not a secret. You know what you signed on for. It's not a 9-5 "career." You're acting like spoiled brats. Try going away for 6-12 months at a time for $2000 a month in the service. It boggles my mind that someone cries about earning $30, $40, and $50+ an hour. Too many of you take it for granted. Keep things in perspective.

I love when idiots tell us "you know what you signed up for" then try and compare out jobs to the military. The job you literally "sign up" for. Yes we know its not a 9-5 job and there will be OT but I didn't sign up for 12 hour days maroon.

542thruNthru

No. Combat Infantry Badge, and Airborne Wings. How about your's?

Thank you for your service and sacrifice but you can shove your opinion up your :butt:.

You want to work 12 hour days when you drive we won't stop you. Explain to your kids and wife how you signed up to be a driver.