specter208

You do realize the carts are required to be secured?

You'd be :censored2: too if you had to start your day rearranging the first 3 feet of your aisle to fix it.

Never sacrifice the cart for packages. If the car is that full, tell your sup.
I almost always take this into consideration. I'll leave plenty of room to get the dolly back in but I always move it so I can get packages into FL2. One driver made a comment when he saw is dolly in the cab but he hadn't looked into the cargo hold yet.

iruhnman630

They are doing the exact same thing at my hub. Getting the preloaders out and letting drivers finish loading a pile of packages and bulking out. I understand that the sups are being pushed from upper management but shouldn't be happening.

'Letting'.....

....that's one word for it.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I almost always take this into consideration. I'll leave plenty of room to get the dolly back in but I always move it so I can get packages into FL2. One driver made a comment when he saw is dolly in the cab but he hadn't looked into the cargo hold yet.

Mine sits in the cab overnight and I put it in the cargo area when I am ready to leave the building-----this way the loader doesn't have to work around it.

542thruNthru

Our preload sups get on my nerves. Their new thing is , as soon as a driver shows up they demand the preloader leave and let the driver finish. One time he did this I just stood there as everyone left. center manager ran up and said what are you doing ? Why aren't you leaving? I said I'm not a loader and was never trained on how to load? He looked at my like I had just asked him for the equation for ending world hungry. Lol.

Again I know I was being a dick but come on. Let the loader finish while I hell him.

We had this problem. The PT sup would send everyone home and tell drivers to get on the clock.

I told the PT sup he doesn't have the authority to start me early and if he does start me early he will have to pay me time and a half ( per our supplemental language).

He tried to act tough and "show me" so no one loaded my truck till my start time. 3 days in a row of late air or them covering my air and my loader never left early again. It's sometimes funny how these PT sups think they know how to play the game because they push around young kids all day. That look of " but...but you have to do as I say" always brightens my day.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

We had this problem. The PT sup would send everyone home and tell drivers to get on the clock.

I told the PT sup he doesn't have the authority to start me early and if he does start me early he will have to pay me time and a half ( per our supplemental language).

He tried to act tough and "show me" so no one loaded my truck till my start time. 3 days in a row of late air or them covering my air and my loader never left early again. It's sometimes funny how these PT sups think they know how to play the game because they push around young kids all day. That look of " but...but you have to do as I say" always brightens my day.

PT sups in my bldg do not even use the restroom without raising their hands-----there is no way in hell they would even think about sending the preloaders home.

BTW----have any of you thought that the word preloader really doesn't make sense?

542thruNthru

PT sups in my bldg do not even use the restroom without raising their hands-----there is no way in hell they would even think about sending the preloaders home.

BTW----have any of you thought that the word preloader really doesn't make sense?

I'm sure he was told by the preload manager to get loaders off the clock as the drivers arrive.

Over disciplined0123

Most part

BTW----have any of you thought that the word preloader really doesn't make sense?[/QUOTE. Most part time supervisors are young and in school and this is thier first job with having authority which goes right to thier head .. They have no clue in the ethics department

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
How about a Union brother that works for free and taking work and time from another Union member who can least afford it.
I know the only time I have to load is because my loader sucked that day.. Really, filed on multiple drivers, so loads so bad multiple routes were involved?? Yes yes, snitch dike

PT Car Washer

I know the only time I have to load is because my loader sucked that day.. Really, filed on multiple drivers, so loads so bad multiple routes were involved?? Yes yes, snitch dike
I think you missed the point. Filed on management for allowing drivers to load their own package cars off the clock and sending her home.

DoPushUPS

OMG stop crying about OT. Especially at your rates!! It's not a secret. You know what you signed on for. It's not a 9-5 "career." You're acting like spoiled brats. Try going away for 6-12 months at a time for $2000 a month in the service. It boggles my mind that someone cries about earning $30, $40, and $50+ an hour. Too many of you take it for granted. Keep things in perspective.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
OMG stop crying about OT. Especially at your rates!! It's not a secret. You know what you signed on for. It's not a 9-5 "career." You're acting like spoiled brats. Try going away for 6-12 months at a time for $2000 a month in the service. It boggles my mind that someone cries about earning $30, $40, and $50+ an hour. Too many of you take it for granted. Keep things in perspective.
Try raising a couple kids getting home at 9pm every night. Shove your perspective up your ass

I ran out of hours this week. :censored2: you
How's that?

You sound like a big P* that can't do this job

STFU