Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
One question for the OP:
What is your plans when we make the customer counter job extinct via technology?

542thruNthru

I ordered something online that should be delivered by FedEx. I heard a rumor from a very reliable source that FedEx and UPS are merging. I want to pick up my package at the UPS customer counter or have a UPS man delivers it to my house. Those FedEx drivers keep marking up my drive way with their tires. Please tell me in detail how I go about this.

Thank you.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I ordered something online that should be delivered by FedEx. I heard a rumor from a very reliable source that FedEx and UPS are merging. I want to pick up my package at the UPS customer counter or have a UPS man delivers it to my house. Those FedEx drivers keep marking up my drive way with their tires. Please tell me in detail how I go about this.

Thank you.

The rumors were wrong, but perhaps if you posted this in the FedEx forum they would be able to help you

clean hairy

Can I use your tape to seal up my box?
Do you mind if I use 1/2 roll of tape to make it is securley sealed?
"This notice was left on my door 30 min ago, and the 800# said I can pick it up now"
The UPS store said if I came here, you would ship these bottles of Booze. You have to honor what they said and ship it!
Will you load this 148 lb transmission in my truck for me? 800 # assured me you would!